There. Problems solved !

All are welcome to this forum, which is for debating the teaching of creationism or intelligent design in schools. This forum can be boisterous, and you should not participate if easily offended.

Moderator: Moderators

There. Problems solved !

Postby Peter Henderson » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:29 am

Geology and the young earth

Answering those ‘Bible-believing’ bibliosceptics

by Tas Walker

http://creation.com/geology-and-the-young-earth

Unlike other articles, this is still open to comments. I've posted this comment:

The bible says absolutely nothing about the age of the Earth, so how can the overwhelming evidence for a 4.55 billion year old Earth cause any Christian to doubt scripture ?

The age of the Earth is completely irrelevant either to salvation, or a Christian's understanding of it. The subject has got nothing whatsoever to do with Christianity.

If Tas is so certain his claims indicate a 6,000 year old Earth then why doesn't he present them before a recognised professional science body, such as the Geological Society. I'm sure they would be highly interested since it turns over 200 years of research completely on it's head, and renders all geology textbooks completely and utterly useless.
Peter Henderson

Re: There. Problems solved !

Postby cathy » Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:03 pm

Tas has moved in to refute your claims with his own special brand of lies. The geological society it would seem have an aversion to listening to creationists, by which I would guess he really means 'I know this is a heap of crap, so they definitely will, but hey lets keep our creationist suckers quiet'. Plus of course the throwing doubt on your faith trick. Gee don't you just wonder how creationists manage to ditch their consciences so easily? Only psychopaths can match them for that as far as I'm aware.
cathy

Return to Free For All