Bizarre claims by Tas Walker

All are welcome to this forum, which is for debating the teaching of creationism or intelligent design in schools. This forum can be boisterous, and you should not participate if easily offended.

Moderator: Moderators

Bizarre claims by Tas Walker

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:25 pm

I have just submitted the following comment on one of his new blog posts (concerning H1N1 influenza):

http://biblicalgeology.net/blog/study-o ... c-entropy/
Have these scientists presented their findings to the World Health Organisation? Thought not.
Mr Walker's comments in his opening paragraph are both untrue and anti-science, and his claim in the blog title that the pdf speaks of 'genetic entropy' (which is creationist garbage) appears totally untrue as far as the paper's Abstract and its Conclusion are concerned (these speak of genetic attenuation - which according to Wikipedia is a proposed mechanism of control in some bacterial operons which results in premature termination of transcription and which is based on the fact that, in bacteria, transcription and translation proceed simultaneously).
The two scientists are quoted by Walker as making various claims that go beyond their paper, implying that because the paper was published therefore their other wild claims are correct as well.
a_haworthroberts

Re: Bizarre claims by Tas Walker

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:28 pm

I presume I have been silently blacklisted by Walker, since my would-be comment has disappeared into thin air ie it is not visible on my screen 'awaiting moderation'.

Wouldn't YECs (or any minority group that practises censorship) love to be in control of the World Wide Web?
a_haworthroberts

Return to Free For All