Funny old YEC world

All are welcome to this forum, which is for debating the teaching of creationism or intelligent design in schools. This forum can be boisterous, and you should not participate if easily offended.

Moderator: Moderators

Funny old YEC world

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:27 pm

Despite the Fall, life is very well designed, and Earth and the universe are finely tuned for life especially for humans.

Despite the Fall, planet Earth is wonderfully designed for humans with just the right atmosphere, a mostly benign climate, and bountiful and beneficial resources in nature for Mankind to enjoy and exercise dominion over - natural resources, fuels, sources of food, sources of medicine and shelter, and general 'ecosystem services'.

Because of the Fall, learning anything about the ancient history of this wonderful natural world and blue planet we live on is scientifically impossible despite what can sometimes be directly observed or the existence of numerous dating methodologies - instead we must rely on the 2,000+ year old Bible to tell us all we need to know about origins science (which should of course be renamed creation science).
a_haworthroberts

Re: Funny old YEC world

Postby Brian Jordan » Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:37 pm

No doubt about it - the hole that this puddle sits in is perfectly designed to fit me... oh bugger, it's starting to rain and it will soon be too small for me. Bloody inflexible design, I now see.
"PPSIMMONS is an amorphous mass of stupid" - Rationalwiki
Brian Jordan
Forum Admin

Re: Funny old YEC world

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:06 pm

Message as sent to CMI from within their website (they block any emails I try to send to them):

http://creation.com/pseudoscience-stifling-debate
Nice propaganda piece, Mr Bell. Full of assertions but very short indeed on specifics when it comes to what evolutionists consider to be true. Perhaps the science of manmade climate change is less well understood and more controversial than evolutionary theory is among the media and politicians - 150 years after Darwin's ground-breaking work?
Anyhow, this dissenting voice will most certainly be silenced.
a_haworthroberts

Return to Free For All