CMI skint ?

All are welcome to this forum, which is for debating the teaching of creationism or intelligent design in schools. This forum can be boisterous, and you should not participate if easily offended.

Moderator: Moderators

CMI skint ?

Postby Peter Henderson » Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:12 pm

They've been pushing their "evolution Achille's heels" (covered elsewhere) video over this last day or so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9TCtmoyBaI

But wait a minute. It would seem CMI haven't enough money to finish and complete the project:

Many people are writing in and asking "When is this coming out?" The reality is, we are limited by the amount of funds being donated. More donations means that we can dedicate more time and funds to get it out even quicker. So for the moment, we can only say that it will be out sometime this year. But if you want to be faster, donate!

https://www.facebook.com/creationministries?fref=ts
Peter Henderson

Re: CMI skint ?

Postby Roger Stanyard » Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:33 pm

Peter Henderson wrote:They've been pushing their "evolution Achille's heels" (covered elsewhere) video over this last day or so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9TCtmoyBaI

But wait a minute. It would seem CMI haven't enough money to finish and complete the project:

Many people are writing in and asking "When is this coming out?" The reality is, we are limited by the amount of funds being donated. More donations means that we can dedicate more time and funds to get it out even quicker. So for the moment, we can only say that it will be out sometime this year. But if you want to be faster, donate!

https://www.facebook.com/creationministries?fref=ts

It wouldn't surprise me that it is facing financial problems. The Rev ex-Big Ken Scam shafted it. The "curse of Scam" is upon it!
Those who believe absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire
Roger Stanyard
Forum Admin

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:36 pm

I assume Roger is not seriously suggesting that Ken Ham has somehow (deliberately) 'shafted' it!
a_haworthroberts

Postby Roger Stanyard » Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:05 pm

a_haworthroberts wrote:I assume Roger is not seriously suggesting that Ken Ham has somehow (deliberately) 'shafted' it!

I am suggesting it! See the affair of the split between AiG and CMI. CMI made it pretty clear they were being shafted by Scam.
Roger Stanyard
Forum Admin

Postby Brian Jordan » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:19 pm

Roger Stanyard wrote:
a_haworthroberts wrote:I assume Roger is not seriously suggesting that Ken Ham has somehow (deliberately) 'shafted' it!

I am suggesting it! See the affair of the split between AiG and CMI. CMI made it pretty clear they were being shafted by Scam.
You mean that Ham is intending to ditch his ark? In favour of Noah's Balloon? No more than you would expect of a windbag, I suppose.
"PPSIMMONS is an amorphous mass of stupid" - Rationalwiki
Brian Jordan
Forum Admin

Postby Roger Stanyard » Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:45 am

Brian Jordan wrote:
Roger Stanyard wrote:

You mean that Ham is intending to ditch his ark? In favour of Noah's Balloon? No more than you would expect of a windbag, I suppose.

We, we will know by early February; I can't wait!

Scam is his own worst enemy. Having advertised to the world through his current dodgy Creation Museum that YECers are nuts he's trying toi get more money together. Heck, even the IDers and the Discovery Institute knew from the start that the public at large would never be convinced by YECism. Scam is about as subtle as a brick.
Roger Stanyard
Forum Admin

Return to Free For All