Does anyone know who these extremists are?(Strong language.)

All are welcome to this forum, which is for debating the teaching of creationism or intelligent design in schools. This forum can be boisterous, and you should not participate if easily offended.

Moderator: Moderators

Does anyone know who these extremists are?(Strong language.)

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:31 pm

I refer to 'Atheism on the Slide' and the 'Atheism on the Slide Fan Club':
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=69 ... comments=4
I have photos of the exchanges under that Sorensen 'Hitler' video attacking myself and the BCSE.
Should you not be able to read them, these are the exchanges:
Me: "You are pathetic. No wonder you conceal your identity."
Them: "Pages conceal identities, Herr Fuhrer, it's the way they're made. But you're one of those idiots that speaks with authority on things he doesn't know anything about."
Me: "No I do not, Liar (without a proper answer)."
Them: "Yeah, you retarded window licker, everyone is a liar, innit? Just an excuse to face the facts that you're a worthless person who only wants to attack people so he can build up his internet fame. You're a loser who can't think and doesn't know squat about science, but still call everyone else a liar. You hide behind your forum full of retards who protect you but they're only slightly less stupid than you are. It's expected, when you get a forum full of children with Down's Syndrome, there's going to be a lot of hugging of each other."
Me: ""Yeah, you retarded window licker, everyone is a liar, innit? Just an excuse to face the facts that you're a worthless person who only wants to attack people so he can build up his internet fame. You're a loser who can't think and doesn't know squat about science, but still call everyone else a liar. You hide behind your forum full of retards who protect you but they're only slightly less stupid than you are. It's expected, when you get a forum full of children with Down's Syndrome, there's going to be a lot of hugging of each other." No wonder you hide your identity you bitter extremist 'Christian'. Photo taken of these exchanges."

The style is rather reminiscent of the fraud 'Harold Smith'* who lurks on Sorensen's facebook page - but many of these offensive bigots spout the same kind of playground nastiness when put under the spotlight or criticised for their unending false libel of those who do not agree with their claims.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Atheism- ... 1873982784
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Atheism- ... fref=photo

* In a recent facebook message 'Smith' (who falsely claimed to be in charge of a sanatarium near New York viz the fictional Folcroft Sanatarium) informed me: "If I wanted to hear from an asshole, I would have farted. Get lost you sanctimonious scum sucker."

PS The Bigot (probably a close ally of Sorensen or even Sorensen himself using a pseudonym so he can drop the 'Christian' act a bit and say what he REALLY thinks of me LOL) seemingly tried to hide his offensive latest remarks from that thread. But I have quoted him in my response (from the facebook email I received). Should he delete my comment quoting him I can supply to anyone who wishes to see it the facebook email that contains the comment "Yeah ... each other" by the Fan Club.

PPS early on 11 January. The Lying Fraud has ended the conversation ie banned me - because I kept speaking the truth and he (and Sorensen who also showed up) doesn't like truth. His final reply: "I'm sick to death of your lying you idiot". (Apparently I am a nazi and if I tell him that I am not I am 'lying'. Extremists always accuse their OPPONENTS of being the 'extremists' in this case with a stupid and unfunny propaganda video. A person who has never met me and who hides his identity in a cowardly fashion posts a video calling me a 'nazi' - thus I then identified HIM as an 'extremist'. He started it - because he is the extremist out to demonise with silly videos.) (Also just seen - apparently 'Harold Smith' and Tim Gilleand 'like' the conversation such as it was - bigots like them WOULD say that.)
Last edited by a_haworthroberts on Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:17 am, edited 4 times in total.
a_haworthroberts

Re: Does anyone know who these extremists are?(Strong langua

Postby Roger Stanyard » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:59 am

a_haworthroberts wrote:I refer to 'Atheism on the Slide' and the 'Atheism on the Slide Fan Club':
I have photos of the exchanges under that Sorensen 'Hitler' video attacking myself and the BCSE.
Them: "Pages conceal identities, Herr Fuhrer, it's the way they're made. But you're one of those idiots that speaks with authority on things he doesn't know anything about."
Them: "Yeah, you retarded window licker, everyone is a liar, innit? Just an excuse to face the facts that you're a worthless person who only wants to attack people so he can build up his internet fame. You're a loser who can't think and doesn't know squat about science, but still call everyone else a liar. You hide behind your forum full of retards who protect you but they're only slightly less stupid than you are. It's expected, when you get a forum full of children with Down's Syndrome, there's going to be a lot of hugging of each other."
Me: ""Yeah, you retarded window licker, everyone is a liar, innit? Just an excuse to face the facts that you're a worthless person who only wants to attack people so he can build up his internet fame. You're a loser who can't think and doesn't know squat about science, but still call everyone else a liar. You hide behind your forum full of retards who protect you but they're only slightly less stupid than you are. It's expected, when you get a forum full of children with Down's Syndrome, there's going to be a lot of hugging of each other." No wonder you hide your identity you bitter extremist 'Christian'. Photo taken of these exchanges."

The style is rather reminiscent of the fraud 'Harold Smith'* who lurks on Sorensen's facebook page - but many of these offensive bigots spout the same kind of playground nastiness when put under the spotlight or criticised for their unending false libel of those who do not agree with their claims.

* In a recent facebook message 'Smith' (who falsely claimed to be in charge of a sanatarium near New York viz the fictional Folcroft Sanatarium) informed me: "If I wanted to hear from an asshole, I would have farted. Get lost you sanctimonious scum sucker."

PS The Bigot (probably a close ally of Sorensen or even Sorensen himself using a pseudonym so he can drop the 'Christian' act a bit and say what he REALLY thinks of me LOL) seemingly tried to hide his offensive latest remarks from that thread. But I have quoted him in my response (from the facebook email I received). Should he delete my comment quoting him I can supply to anyone who wishes to see it the facebook email that contains the comment "Yeah ... each other" by the Fan Club.

Asheley - you are playing an obsessed vendetta against obscure nonentities. Everyone here is bored rigid with it. Sorry to be so blunt but you are increasingly over the top and it is putting everyone else off posting.
Those who believe absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire
Roger Stanyard
Forum Admin

Re: Does anyone know who these extremists are?(Strong langua

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:12 pm

Roger Stanyard wrote:
a_haworthroberts wrote:I refer to 'Atheism on the Slide' and the 'Atheism on the Slide Fan Club':

Asheley - you are playing an obsessed vendetta against obscure nonentities. Everyone here is bored rigid with it. Sorry to be so blunt but you are increasingly over the top and it is putting everyone else off posting.

I don't understand why me posting something that might not interest others stops them from posting.

I have tried to post less often. And - other people still posted less often. I cannot control what other people do, nor do I wish to.

PS at 19.50 pm
I wish that people - including some who came onto the forum in recent years but have apparently stopped (some have their own blogs and I no problem with that) - would post more often. I also hope for newcomers and new supporters - and have no problem if creationists of whatever flavour come on. I wish there were more posts to read than was the case in the latter half of 2014. Even if some of the posts in question might bore me rigid.

I have no agenda to try and 'dominate' the forum. The only person whose posting or not I can control is MY OWN. I admit that on occasions I have posted BECAUSE the forum was inactive. I hoped that might stimulate others to do so - but sadly my activity may have had an opposite effect upon Roger and also certain current committee members (though whether "everyone else" has been put off posting I do not know and it is the first time that that has been specifically claimed - maybe Roger has been canvassing views via private messages?)

When messages like the above, or a whole new thread started by Michael last year, appear I feel in a bit of a 'no win' situation. If people have ALREADY left - and won't come back - because of the number of my posts (something I was unaware of happening at the time) then obviously I am sorry that that has occurred. But I have not seen evidence that when I post less, or not at all (or only on certain subjects), others then start posting more. All I can try and do is post less often, as in recent weeks and months. And hope that others post more or that posts by others make up a larger proportion of the total. (Or I could give in to suggestions from some - and start a blog instead of or as well as commenting here.)
a_haworthroberts

Return to Free For All