YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Creationist bloggers can be infuriating. If one has infuriated you by persisting in nonsense even when corrected, or refusing to reply to your criiticsm, you may feel driven to recording the fact. If so, you may register your disapproval here and hope a response is forthcoming.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - timeline

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:12 am

[Duplicate post - see below. There is no delete button visible.]
Last edited by a_haworthroberts on Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
a_haworthroberts

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - unrepentant liar

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:40 am

[I HAVE SLIGHTLY TWEAKED THIS POST AND ADDED SOME NEW AND SADLY NECESSARY MATERIAL AT THE END, SEE EDIT.]

Further TQEP moaning about the BCSE on their Facebook page (with a screenshot*):
"Yes, and they discussed their own people, and are hypocritical in their approach. Militant atheists are known for attacking people and approving of ridicule instead of dealing with the topics. Look at the BCSE forum and you'll see that people who disagree with evolution are "liars", and several people simply want to attack the individuals, as if that would make the truth of creationists' arguments go away.
There then followed an extended fight, on Coyne’s blog, Dawkins’ website and the BCSE’s forums. As Christians, it is biblical to pray that God will bring our enemies into confusion, and God answers such prayers. During the ensuing melee, Stanyard declared Dawkins to be a “life-long enemy”, and Dawkins called Stanyard a liar, a “self-promoting fool” and a “buffoon”, handing the latter two insults also to Nick Matzke, formerly an NCSE public representative.
Source: http://creation.com/bcse-and-ncse-in-atheist-spat"
(article by David Anderson of 'BCSE Revealed' fame)

* The shot is of Roger's post at 2.09 pm on 18.11.12 in the 'Rabble Rouser' thread, and which read:
"What the creationists really, really hate and get riled about is ridicule. They all seem to think it is everyone's duty to take them seriously and respect them but it isn't incumbent on them, or reciprocated by them, to treart anyone they disagree with seriously or with respect.
Given that the vast majority of creationists are pig s**t ignorant about basic science (or even their own "creation science"), mass ridicule is inevitable, unavoidable, thoroughly deserved and highly effective".
Nothing there about Dawkins.
The above post, which may well be by Sorensen himself (though not signed CBB) and is responding to a Michael Courtney, is I suggest further confirmation that Sorensen is an opinionated bigot who thinks listening to ANY different point of view regarding how people at TQEP ought to behave is a sign of weakness or being 'unbiblical'.

PS
Sorensen or a Clone is also flagging on TQEP this rather angry but also somewhat boring 'new' propaganda audio of his as well (a so-called 'Piltdown Superman podcast' that sounds very much like his previous audios - or the couple I bothered to listen to anyway).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJDZYIY ... e=youtu.be
I have just suffered it as I write this. He does not mention any critics by name as I assumed would be the case - though he knows that I know that he is talking in part about myself - and calling me a 'liar' once again.
And we anti-creationists apparently 'know' that 'science is on their side'. Yeah right - God is a Deceiver, Bob! If 'science' is on YOUR side.
Does he like the sound of his own voice? Or just dislike the sound of anybody else's voice? Who knows.
Every one of his ranting assertions fails to provide ANY specific example. Just generalised claims that cannot be investigated. Funny that.
As I have already stated, the man will not listen to ANYBODY (unless they say they 'love' his web pages presumably).
I am strongly of the opinion that he was NOT a nice guy before he embraced young Earth creationism.
I HAVE documented on this community forum that Sorensen HAS lied. By wrongly accusing me wrongly of 'misrepresentation'. Or of 'lying' when pointing out various untruthful statements he makes in blogs and on facebook - he then pretends to his followers that my REFUTATIONS here of his claims against me DO NOT EXIST.
And he is still worried about his 'reputation'.
And worried about 'bullies who crave attention'. Of course HE never ever behaves like that himself ...
He WANTS attention. Thus he behaves in a highly provocative manner.
It is probably true that most of the people he criticises have better things to do than pay him any further attention (perhaps especially if they have been on the receiving end of the 'banhammer' for insubordination).

EDIT: just listened again to the podcast several hours later to make sure my ears did not deceive me.
Yes, this is a particularly vile concoction of Lie upon Lie upon Lie. For instance, 'Haywire' is implicitly being accused of something called 'prejudicial conjecture':
http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=173i ... re&f=false

NO BOB. YOU JUST LIED AGAIN.

I post accurate KNOWLEDGE about you and you respond by spitting in my face - by proxy. And try to turn others against people like me who post on this community forum that you cannot silence.

The proof that I post knowledge not imagination about you is, I suggest, that you ALWAYS simply make blanket hate assertions in response (at a venue where they cannot be questioned by the person who is being falsely libelled). And you also consistently IGNORE the details of my arguments that show you to be in the wrong.

I KNOW what you are. The things I have mentioned to other YECs in those recent emails.

Your actions SHOW the world what you are.

I thought you had repented of lying about me and others recently when you were found out and exposed as deceitful on email and here.

But I was wrong on that score. You are UNREPENTANT. You are PROUD.

You are on the way to hell if hell exists. Because the Bible makes clear that unrepentant liars do not get into heaven.

Or do you have your own special Bible that endorses hypocrisy and hate against critics or sceptics?

Keep it up Bob. I will expose you here and if necessary by email again and again. And again.

Maybe that is what you want in order to falsely claim on your sites that the people who think you totally stink are the 'liars' instead.

I will ignore minor things but not ignore blatant, sinful, lying about myself or (as applicable) anyone else.

You WILL get further judgment from me if you keep up your present behaviour. I predict that the mud will eventually stick in the eyes of some of your followers, assuming some of them can actually think for themselves and decide to check out what you tell them - instead of just taking you on trust and thinking and saying what YOU want them to think.

PPS And three hours ago we get this:
Remo Wilson: "The liar is misrepresenting you again. Putting words in your mouth is misrepresenting, right? Frigging self absorbed and totally paranoid."
The Question Evolution Project: "Yep, falls under the category of a "straw man". Many atheists are not really atheists, they are narcissists like Haywire and his lowbrow ilk. So there's no room for God in their worldview."

Breathtaking HYPOCRISY. They accuse me of 'misrepresentation' of them and in the same breath call me 'paranoid' and a 'narcissist'. This make me all the more determined to expose their evil behaviour here so people will find out all about Cowardly Bob. Who is afraid to come here, and probably also too filled with hate and contempt for people who take the time to unmask him as a hypocrite.

I told the truth about that hate podcast. People can check for themselves. No 'misrepresentation'. Just the truth.

These two people are NOT Christians of that I am SURE.

Bob and Remo know the refutations of their lies are on this website but they pretend otherwise because they are unrepentant liars. The Question Evolution Project is a CESSPIT occupied predominantly by evil, hate-filled, unrepentant liars.

I predict that Bob will accuse me of 'lying' again. But not show that I lied. Because he CANNOT.
a_haworthroberts

YEC 'Cowboy' Bob Sorensen - DISLIKED?

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:51 pm

Hypocrite and proven liar Cowboy Bob Sorensen has posted some more example-free and hateful sounding propaganda which makes it obvious that he detests claimed hypocrisy in others that he strongly disagrees with (and he cannot resist attacking something I've recently written here - presumably he has decided that if I oppose young Earth creationist pseudo-science I must also be a committed atheist who wants to stamp out all religion - because the man absolutely HATES being proven a liar by yours truly and is DESPERATE to portray me as 'dishonest' despite months of failed attempts to do just that). He wonders why hypocrites are disliked? I would have thought it was pretty obvious why they are not liked and considered rather obnoxious.
http://stormbringer005.blogspot.co.uk/2 ... oison.html

I am not here to defend Dawkins and Krauss in a film I have not watched.

I am here to defend myself against a lying 'Christian'. Who falsely claims that because I linked to this article: http://www.answersingenesis.org/article ... nbelievers
and then wrote "Ham and Purdom pretend to 'know' that it is all rubbish" I was telling a 'lie'. This is the kind of hypocritical mud-slinging Sorensen indulges in every single week. On what grounds does he decide I am a 'liar'? Apparently it's because "Ham wasn't the author of the review" and because I did not "address what was written". Well, it may surprise you Bob but Ham frequently agrees with Purdom - and yesterday he blogged "Dr. Purdom has written an interesting report on the movie and about the answers Dawkins and Krauss gave to the audience—it’s our lead article on the AiG website today ... I urge you to read the entire eye-opening article on our website today."
http://blogs.answersingenesis.org/blogs ... Ken+Ham%29
As for the bigotry I referred to - here is one example from Purdom's article "The tagline for the movie was, “What are you willing to believe?” but that is not really the correct question. Atheists inherently know the God of the Bible exists, so the question should be, “Why do you willfully suppress what you already know is true?” (Romans 1:18)." Purdom - in an article endorsed by Ham - makes clear that she has decided that mainstream science is wrong and false and misleadingly claims that evolution theory is "based solely on assumptions about the past".

Mr Sorensen is a TOTAL HYPOCRITE since he NEVER EVER speaks to me and he NEVER EVER properly addresses what I write about HIM or about YEC claims - but instead wages an ongoing pathetic attempt to inform fellow liars via Facebook and blogs that 'Haywire is a liar'.

HE WILL I PROMISE YOU IGNORE THIS REBUTTAL - AND CARRY ON HIS SILLY MUDSLINGING AS THAT IS MUCH EASIER THAN ENGAGING WITH FACTS.

Mr Sorensen is also a cowardly jerk and a disgrace to Christianity. And YES - you may QUOTE that Bob if you wish. However, kindly do not claim that I wrote the comment without JUSTIFYING it beforehand.

As for apparently trying to be 'intellectual' yes I think I am probably more intellectual than Bob :) But that would not be hard.
a_haworthroberts

Cesspit of Liars - 'The Question Evolution Project'

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:41 pm

Further to my preceding post.

One of the LYING HYPOCRITE EXTREMISTS (not previously named here but I WILL name him if he carries on with his totally false claims) and who lurks at the Question Evolution Project hate page has written the following piece of tripe:
"I saw this garbage in response to the article: "Mr Sorensen is also a cowardly jerk and a disgrace to Christianity."
"As for apparently trying to be 'intellectual' yes I think I am probably more intellectual than Bob :) But that would not be hard."
Just more attacking the person, not talking about the topic. We all see it's a common tactic."

Quote-mining at its most dishonest.

As I wrote above (and as the liar pretends I did not write): "Mr Sorensen is also a cowardly jerk and a disgrace to Christianity. And YES - you may QUOTE that Bob if you wish. However, kindly do not claim that I wrote the comment without JUSTIFYING it beforehand." I justified it beforehand. The coward and LIAR pretends otherwise (without providing the link).
https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman

I have sent him the following facebook message:
"You too are a disgrace to Christianity (if you claim to be a Christian) since you are LYING because I DID talk about the topic. I hate liars. You are a LIAR."

Like I said - TQEP is a cesspit full of LIARS. They prove me right every single week.

Since they are dishonest frauds who make false claims about people who question them, we should NEVER believe their science claims either I do not think. They are simply science-hating fantasist bigots who are not to be trusted. Cowards, bigots and liars. And hypocrites if they claim to be Christians. Real Christians should shun them and denounce them. Revelation 21:8.

READ IT.

Sorensen - you replied as follows: "We keep saying that they can't handle the evidence, so they try to make it go away by trying to neutralize the person instead. -CBB."

Sorensen and the low-life who 'like' his online rants can't handle the evidence - and cannot cope with the REALITY that they blatantly lie in order to 'defend the Bible' - so they try to neutralise people instead. (From the safety of a page where NOBODY is allowed to question them, you understand.)

EDIT
Sorensen at around 2.30 am UK time (after the above text was written):
"If people don't stand up to bullies, they keep at it."
I stand up to the lies of Sorensen and HE keeps at it. He presents a totally FALSE version of reality on his heavily-policed hate sites - but is too cowardly to fully acknowledge let alone address my detailed points here regarding his behaviour. What a unrepentant hypocrite the man is.
a_haworthroberts

Cowboy Bob Sorensen - APRIL FOOL

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:25 pm

Wide-circulation email as just sent:

I trust the attached two photographs (from the Cowboy's blog post dated 14 April) are SELF-EXPLANATORY. See also my post at the BCSE community forum - with its recently added PS - dated 20.58 BST on 13 April:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2970&p=49058#p49058

If you REMAIN puzzled about why I am calling Mr Sorensen an 'April Fool', then please notice in today's blog that Mr Sorensen is accusing people who believe in established facts of science regardless of whether those facts appear consistent with the book of Genesis (people he claims are lovers of 'Scientism') of "rejecting evidence against evolution and a YOUNG universe from their own pride, arrogance and blind faith".
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2014/04 ... ntism.html

Thus Mr Sorensen has I would suggest accidentally told the truth today. People who reject all the evidence AGAINST a young ie 6,000 year old universe do so from their pride, arrogance and blind faith. Well I would not go quite THAT far - some of them have simply been misled by young earth creationist ideologues with a PhD. But I certainly would not dispute that Mr Sorensen himself is 'arrogant'.

Has anybody else who reads Bob's 'Piltdown Superman' blog and actually 'likes' it noticed Bob briefly telling the truth today?

I very much DOUBT it.

A H-R
a_haworthroberts

YEC Bob Sorensen - and his LYING podcasts

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:01 pm

E mail as just sent:

Attention seeker produces podcast (complete with funny voices mocking critics).

Proven liar and hate-filled hypocrite pretending to be a Christian Cowboy Bob Sorensen is seeking attention again! So I am giving him the attention he so craves.
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2014/04 ... llacy.html
I stand by EVERY single word I wrote that Sorensen is quoting from.
How about Bob GOES to the BCSE community forum and shows in DETAIL with specific examples how I have 'NOT' demonstrated there that Sorensen spreads lies and makes baseless accusations (all the time)?
viewforum.php?f=18
Is that a flying pig up there?
He NEVER will because he is an everlasting liar, fraud and hypocrite. I am sad to say. A bitter man who knows that I have told the truth about him - but lies to the world and himself that I have not. He will NOT deal with what I have written there because he knows the truth is THERE - and NOT on the internet pages over which he exercises total control and where he quotes me out of context.
How about Bob takes Revelation 21:8 seriously if he is really a Christian?
Instead of trying to manipulate and mislead the people who follow his online frequent tirades.
a_haworthroberts

YEC Bob Sorensen

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:05 pm

You may have arrived at this page via the link that Sorensen has added to this piece, and perhaps arrived here for the first time:
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2014/04 ... llacy.html

IF SO, may I request that each of you privately asks yourself the following questions:
- "am I honest?"
- "do I decide for myself whether a person could be telling the truth by carefully examining what they say, rather than merely taking the word of a different person who claims that they are not?"
- "do I think it is theoretically possible that a person, who is not a young earth creationist Christian and who has not made a decision that evolution must necessarily be false, might possibly tell the truth at least some of the time and might perhaps sound a bit angry simply because they have being wrongly accused on websites where they cannot defend themselves?"

IF the answer to EACH of these questions is yes, and if you have the time to do so, please take a closer look at my comments in this thread and in the thread about The Question Evolution Project.

Do I (Ashley Haworth-Roberts the person referred to as 'Haywire the Stalker') appear to be telling the truth or am I lying? If you think the former, do I provide any specific examples to back up my argument? Or if you believe the latter, please identify to yourself how specifically I have misrepresented the facts. And has Mr Sorensen ever addressed the substance of my posts here - many of which dismiss claims he has previously made against me - on his blogs and on his facebook pages? Or has he simply carried on attacking me and done so in rather generalised ways, often without providing any specific examples that back up his case?

I would hope that professing Christians in particular would privately consider these questions.

I am not really referring here to differing opinions about evolution vs creation. Rather I am referring to known facts - facts that have been in dispute between myself and Sorensen during recent weeks.
a_haworthroberts

LYING HYPOCRITE SORENSEN gives a SERMON

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:07 pm

Yuck

(1) My limited circulation email earlier today (before I had my daily look at all his hate pages):

"You accuse[d] me last night, falsely, of 'quote-mining'.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallacy_of ... of_context
"The practice of quoting out of context, sometimes referred to as "contextomy", is a logical fallacy and a type of false attribution in which a passage is removed from its surrounding matter in such a way as to distort its intended meaning".

My post HERE at 19.23 pm BST on 29 April did NOT distort anything written by 'The Question Evolution Project' and you have NOT shown that it did.
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3477&start=30
"What is the attitude of TQEP towards people who challenge their opinions? Hatred and contempt I suggest (I am not referring to myself here).
"How about backing up your assertions instead of using straw man arguments, Skippy?"
"I see we have another one that pretends to know about logic but cannot actually handle it. Sorry, Poindexter, I won't let you continue to attack and try to put us on the defensive. YOU don't make the rules here, and YOU started attacking US, and YOU didn't even bother to stay on the subject at hand. Instead, YOU want to justify YOUR hatred of God and YOUR bigotry";
"I've already exposed those people for what they are, incapable of logic and more interested in ridicule";
"And another for that bunch of inconsequential, angry children";
"Not only do you lack knowledge of science, but logic itself. You make assertions, indulge in prejudicial conjecture, unargued philosophical bias and abusive ad hominems. We have some lovely parting gifts, see the hostess at the door."
See also:
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2014/04 ... logic.html
The people who run TQEP don't want to persuade people, they want an excuse to abuse people. As I have said before, I do NOT think they are genuine Christians. They are aggressive and arrogant. They also appear to have a persecution complex and love censoring and banning comments and commenters that they do not like. (Some genuine Christians may well visit the site as well.)"

By contrast YOU recently made a false allegation against ME (which you later hid when I exposed it) by quoting me totally OUT OF CONTEXT.
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2014/04 ... onary.html
Kindly re-read my wide circulation email at 18.22 pm BST on 23 April.
Here it is:
"He has DELIBERATELY quoted his critic OUT OF CONTEXT and WITHOUT supplying a link - in order to falsely depict ANYBODY who challenges his kind of anti-scientific young Earth Christian fundamentalism of indulging in 'unscientific ravings'.
The details can be read here (see the section of my latest post here, beginning with the PS):
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3477&p=49108#p49108"

As I wrote on the BCSE community forum, also on 23 April:
"Talking of hypocrisy:
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2014/04 ... onary.html
"Remarks like "Every YEC is a liar who hates people who believe the findings of science" are the unscientific ravings of an ideologue ...".
NOT if the remark can be BACKED up with FACTS Bob. You know - FACTS. Those things you seem to pretend don't exist if they challenge your empty assertions.
I'll let you all in on a secret! Cowboy Builder Bob is quoting ME. Yes - REALLY.
So where and when did I make my remark? Ah yes:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2970&p=49094&hilit=findings+of+science&sid=e36d7a45ed12104438ab2daa617305d9#p49094 (at 1.23 am BST on 18 April 2014.)
THUS I WAS NOT INDULGING IN UNSCIENTIFIC RAVINGS, LIAR SORENSEN, I WAS POINTING OUT THAT ANOTHER DISHONEST YOUNG EARTH CREATIONIST WAS CENSORING ME IN ORDER TO CREATE A FALSE IMPRESSION TO EVERYONE.
And WHAT did Hartnett censor? A post offering SCIENTIFIC evidence challenging his highly misleading and anti-scientific recent blog claim that "Diamonds, which are pure carbon and meant to be at least 1 billion years old, have been dated to be only 55,700 years old with carbon-14".

On WHAT PLANET is Sorensen not a science opposing ideologue (as well as a compulsive liar who is motivated by hate and revenge if you dare challenge his fact-free online tirades)? Answers on a postcard, please.

There is not a SINGLE fact in this latest Sorensen blog rant. Just ACCUSATIONS - followed by a link to an article by the ICR that Sorensen probably does not understand anyway since he fails to address the actual topics within it.

EVERY SINGLE YEC I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED ONLINE HAS BEEN A LIAR WHO HATES PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE THE FINDINGS OF SCIENCE."

(2) My WIDE circulation email just now after seeing another evasive and nasty attack upon all and sundry by the Hypocrite Sorensen at 'Stormbringer's Thunder':

"I see that Hypocrite Bob Sorensen is 'sermonising' again about all the people who either disagree with young earth creationism, or disagree with the evil behaviour of Mr Sorensen himself, or BOTH. Including yours truly.
http://stormbringer005.blogspot.co.uk/2 ... arwin.html

I stand by every single word of mine that you are quoting from Hypocrite Sorensen.

But how about you try to refute my proof of your utter hypocrisy in my two limited circulation emails below?

Your FAILURE to do so - because you were LYING again surprise surprise - is now on full public display.

It appears that Bob or 'Stormbringer's Thunder' now wishes to allege that I am a 'depraved atheopath' (just like Bill Nye because he dared challenge the lies of Ken Ham and other YECs and won a recent high profile debate or rather Ken Ham lost that debate).

Yet all I have EVER told about him is the truth! He IS a hate-filled hypocrite, coward and liar. I have PROVEN it. He has NEVER refuted my proofs. He IGNORES them and just gets increasingly angry and strident and makes new false or unsupported allegations - on HIS bit of the internet where he can libel all and sundry with apparent impunity.

Hypocrite Mr Bob Sorensen consistently IGNORES what I write and instead quote mines from it, says I am being 'hateful' and so forth, and desperately tries to make himself look good - even though everybody apart from the fellow hate-filled liars on his facebook page can see that he is a total hypocrite and serial liar.
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3477
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&start=540

I'd rather tell the truth than try to lie my way into heaven like Mr Sorensen is doing. His hypocrisy is the WORST I have ever personally encountered - anywhere and at any time."
a_haworthroberts

HYPOCRITE Sorensen's Cesspit of Hate

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:35 pm

Email as just sent - in response to more denial of facts by the Liar:

"Uh, where are the facts? Saying that every "Every YEC is a liar who hates people who believe the findings of science" is not a fact, it is an opinion without evidence. Calling people liars (especially ALL of this group of Bible-believing Christians) makes the accuser into the liar. When you encounter people like this, move along. They are Satan's hand puppets, doing his will and thinking that they are in charge of their lives."

PLENTY OF HATRED IN THOSE REMARKS OF YOURS, MADE WITHIN THE LAST COUPLE OF HOURS, LIAR BOB! PROVEN LIAR BOB. A LIAR WHO MAKES REPEATED FALSE ACCUSATIONS ABOUT MYSELF - WHICH I HAVE ALL REFUTED. BUT YOU PRETEND OTHERWISE - AND GENERALLY BEHAVE LIKE A HYPOCRITE AND A JERK AS WELL.

I HAVE ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT MY REMARK, WHICH YOU QUOTE, WAS MADE IN THE CONTEXT OF YEC JOHN HARTNETT BLATANTLY CENSORING MY QUESTIONS, UNDER HIS HIGHLY MISLEADING BLOG, ABOUT DIAMONDS. WHILST SIMULTANEOUSLY ALLOWING YOUR SMUG SOUNDING ATTACK AGAINST ME TO STAND.
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2970&p=49094&hilit=findings#p49094 (my post at 2.23 am BST on 18 April)

And YEC liars ALWAYS respond with CENSORSHIP when they feel eg that their opinions about science are being threatened:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3201&p=48503&hilit=inconsistent#p48503

That is a simple FACT.

But you will pretend this proven FACT does not exist. Because you are a compulsive evil liar who is in denial of FACTS.

HERE is just SOME further evidence LYING HYPOCRITE Sorensen of your hatred towards people who are pro-science:

In your paranoid sounding post you call people who believe the findings of science eg who accept the evidence pointing to evolution 'depraved atheopaths'. And you strongly imply that all the people whose comments you quote from want to 'silence' creationists.

There is no love for sinners on your web pages. Just contempt.

Your mind is twisted by a bigotry that makes you UNABLE to accept any reality that does not conform to your narrow extremist dogma. When someone refutes your lies and reveals your hypocrisy you respond not with repentance or confession but with hate and with fresh lies, libel and unsupported accusations. You are not a Christian. (Unless God is a EVIL God.) You have lied for so long that to suddenly start being honest would be CATASTROPHIC for you (though the proven liars Wilson, Morris and Gordons might still love you).

You are a PROVEN hypocrite. For instance and as mentioned earlier today you have falsely accused me of 'quote mining' whilst REALLY you recently quote mined ME yourself so you could pretend to the Fools who believe in you that I [was] making 'unscientific ravings'.

I suggest that you are harming the church more than me. Thus it is you who is doing the work of 'Satan' if anybody is. I am trying to expose the 'Christian' lies rather than praise the 'Christian' telling the lies.

You are an extremely nasty piece of work. Any 'blind hate' towards you is deserved hate - you have brought it upon yourself by your incessant lying, evasions, false accusations and total hypocritical and aggressive behaviour. You are NOT suffering for being a 'Christian'. You are being targeted for being a HYPOCRITE.

If you continue your evil against me I will continue to expose you for what you are.

You underestimate me.

I am not as stupid as you. I am also dogged and tenacious and I have the time to refute every single lie you tell about me that comes to my attention.

One of these people has the face of a liar:
http://oenobareus.blogspot.co.uk/2013/0 ... again.html
http://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A3 ... cr_rdp_pdp
a_haworthroberts

EVIL Bob Sorensen

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu May 01, 2014 1:32 am

Limited circulation email as sent to Evil Bob Sorensen:

"
I see you have lied to yourself again that I am lying - and added a link to your rant saying that you have shown my 'errors' which makes me 'furious'. You then link to this new post:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&p=49137#p49137

I WISH YOU TO KNOW THAT THE MAIN REASON I DETEST YOU IS BECAUSE YOU LIE LIE LIE AND LIE AGAIN. YOU HAVE NOT SHOWN ANY ERRORS BY MYSELF. MY POST AT 0.35 AM BST ON 1 MAY HAS NOT I REPEAT NOT REMOTELY BEEN REFUTED OR SHOWN TO BE IN 'ERROR' BY YOU! YOU ARE MAKING A FALSE CLAIM. AGAIN. YOU ARE A TOTAL, STINKING, HYPOCRITE.

Revelation 21:8 condemns you. I hope for your sake that hell is not real.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Question ... 1674307616"

PS:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Question ... 5451851831
a_haworthroberts

Postby InfernalTank » Fri May 02, 2014 8:14 pm

hey bob, if you're reading this, i have a question for you:

why do you consider sites like AiG and ICR to be legitimate sources when they admit that they reject contrary evidence?
InfernalTank

Liar Bob Sorensen

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed May 07, 2014 8:12 pm

http://stormbringer005.blogspot.co.uk/2 ... s-and.html
I see that Sorensen has re-written some of this in order to attack me (after I attacked him in a new post here).

He accuses me of a 'blatant straw man' and 'outright misrepresentation' because I suggested that his blog implied that anybody who DARES to disagree with Sorensen has a 'faulty moral compass'. Yet he is saying explicitly that atheists have a 'faulty moral compass'. And he does consistently label MOST of the people who disagree with him as 'atheists', 'atheopaths' or 'trolls', and it is clear that he has an intense hatred for these people even when all they do is challenge his science claims and science-rejecting claims (never mind any who are abusive on his facebook page).

And he is a stinking HYPOCRITE. Even if I was reading too much into his remarks in this and many other blog posts, he then commits the sin he claims to detest and immediately MISREPRESENTS me. See the link in his revised blog where he accuses me of "hiding behind ideology".

I did NO such thing in my post here at 22.36 on 3 May: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3421&start=270#p49150 I hid behind nothing whatsoever. And his accusation that 'facts' were 'against' me is totally absurd. He will never ever tell me WHAT facts were 'against' me as I wrote my post. Because his claims are simply fantasies he dreams up in the hope that some Fools who read his nonsense - such as the false accuser named 'God or Absurdity' in that thread about whales where the comments by Ben Henderson have been removed [EDIT at 22.52 pm BST on 8 May they are visible again] - will think he is telling the truth and consistently 'decide' that the critic of Bob is 'lying'.

How would Bob like others to behave to him exactly like he behaves to every critic?

I believe that in posts such as the one at 22.36 I consistently describe the mentality of Bob and other YECs in an accurate manner - and they do NOT like it. Especially Bob. He does not show HOW I am 'wrong'. He just throws mud around in the hope that some might stick.

He has NOT answered my question here yesterday about what fallacy HE was committing by equating emotion with 'irrationality'.

EDIT on 9 May.
Sorensen is now claiming that I am 'compounding the fallacies'. However, he has failed even to attempt to deny his own complete HYPOCRISY.
Last edited by a_haworthroberts on Fri May 09, 2014 5:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
a_haworthroberts

More on the mindset of YECs

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu May 08, 2014 10:18 pm

Sooner or later a Christian may face challenges to his faith or to the Bible from science. The thinking Christian will come across the Dilemma. Should I be factual or should I be biblical? But the zealot and would-be ideologue decides for himself that this Dilemma does not exist. For him the question is NOT "should I be factual or biblical?" it is "should I be factual and biblical or not?"

Meanwhile some different thoughts have been expressed on the minds of some religious folk:
http://freethoughtblogs.com/aronra/2014 ... /#comments

My other thoughts on Sorensen/The Question Evolution Project and their latest lies can be found at the Sarfati thread - he is ATTACKING me for telling the TRUTH about Sarfati.

I have not made a new post at the Sarfati thread - but please see the PPS to my latest existing post there.
a_haworthroberts

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sat May 10, 2014 6:57 pm

When people refute this kind of garbage (as I have previously done on this community forum) they are normally accused by YEC ideologues of some obscure 'fallacy'. A rather convenient way of declaring that they refutations are 'worthless' and should be ignored it would appear.
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2014/05 ... -core.html

PS at 22.35 pm BST
The Cesspit of Lies and Hate-Filled Propaganda ie The Question Evolution Project is open for business (actually they NEVER close). Thus one hour ago:
"They also claim that these things have been refuted. Translation: "I refuted it by saying it's not true over and over, then linking to a biased site that offers opinions as facts and ignores the actual evidence"."

Translation of the YEC hatred is not necessary. Their evil lies are OBVIOUS.

Sorensen and the other liars on his site are not going to heaven. Be assued of that.

PPS at 22.40 pm:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2903&p=39031&hilit=planes#p39031
My post at 1.51 am on 30 June 2012 (just ONE quick example of how anti-YECs do NOT believe like YECs do ie FRAUDULENTLY or based on FAITH ALONE masquerading as FACT).

22.50 pm:
http://www.icr.org/article/8026/
This article makes WILD claims based on an unproven worldwide flood and a fictional post-flood ice age. CASE CLOSED.

23.15 pm
https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Super ... 99/?type=1
"An atheopath used the fallacies of assertion and begging the question to say, "This article makes WILD claims based on an unproven worldwide flood and a fictional post-flood ice age. CASE CLOSED." Such hatred of truth might make you want to read it for that reason alone."
PROVE IT. AFTER ALL YOU JUST SAID THAT THE PERSON SAYING THINGS 'OVER AND OVER' WAS ME. NO - IT IS NOT ME. IT IS YOU. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS ACCUSING ME OF 'HATRED OF TRUTH' BUT FAILING TO SHOW THAT I 'HATE' TRUTH.
By contrast I have proven on this website many times specifically HOW the Question Evolution Project is a cesspit of extremist liars.
a_haworthroberts

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sat May 17, 2014 4:32 pm

http://stormbringer005.blogspot.co.uk/2 ... u-and.html
I looked for a specific, linked, example of something that Sorensen has censored and an explanation of how and why it just 'had' to be hidden. I did not find one.

He does not provide information. Never. He provides rabble rousing propaganda. Always.
a_haworthroberts

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations with Creationists