YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Creationist bloggers can be infuriating. If one has infuriated you by persisting in nonsense even when corrected, or refusing to reply to your criiticsm, you may feel driven to recording the fact. If so, you may register your disapproval here and hope a response is forthcoming.

Moderator: Moderators

YEC Bob Sorensen - wailing (and falsely spinning)

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:28 am

https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
"A critic complained that the creationary scientist that was linked to in Sunday's post at Radaractive is LYING. How does he know that the creationist is LYING? Because WIKIPEDIA, that source of unbiased wisdom and truth, *disagrees* with the creationist. Woe is us! Throw aside our science and the Word of God, Wikipedia is against us! *sniffle*."

From reading the bile underneath (made worse because Bob denies them the full facts), it is clear that if I or others correct gross errors by YECs that means Bob and co will decide that we are automatically anti-God. It looks like they think (correctly?) that God approves of pro-Bible LYING. Since Sorensen then says to his sheepie that I don't have a 'covenant with the almighty'! Today I certainly DON'T - since any God that exists utterly destroyed my previous evangelical Christian faith (and anti-lying stance even if the lying might be to evangelise) - which led to a serious breakdown (and indirectly to physical disability) in 2004. Though the anti-lying stance has very much survived my loss of Christian faith I am pleased to say.

And these people have amazing double standards. If I made the post Bob made today (where he does reference a specific article which allows partial fact-checking - though NOT total fact-checking because Bob deliberately FAILS to explain what I specifically objected to when citing Wikipedia) he would falsely accuse me of quote-mining. (He falsely accused me of that as recently as 17 July when raving under his 'Genetic Fallacy and Poisoning the Well' diatribe which he re-posted on his facebook on 16 September.)

Bob is in fact misreporting my words. I did NOT write "Coppedge is LYING" as his words insinuate. I wrote "Coppedge appears to be deliberately lying". I stand by that since the man should - and I suspect does since he worked at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory - know better. Though I am prepared to admit that this could possibly have been mere sloppy incompetence by Coppedge (maybe he somehow confused Antarctic ice sheets with Greenland ice sheets, who knows?)

Responding to his bigoted followers, Bob also writes of Wikipedia:
"They're extremely biased against Christians and creationists, and since anyone can post on it, some creationists have tried to correct some of Wikipedia's bad information." While conveniently ignoring that what I posted here was a factual statement. That - as the Wiki page I linked to says - scientists have concluded from the evidence that "the ice in the current ice sheet is as old as 110,000 years". There is a footnote. This is the footnote:
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1 ... 00269/full

Bob does not himself feature on Wikipedia as far as I am aware.

Note that Bob also says YECs have attempted to 'correct' bad information on Wikipedia but the changes were removed ...

YECs like him are rabidly anti-science.

And Sorensen is a compulsive liar. He writes "How does he know that the creationist is LYING? Because WIKIPEDIA, that source of unbiased wisdom and truth, *disagrees* with the creationist." In other words Sorensen is falsely claiming that in this instance I disagreed with Coppedge and suggested he appeared to be lying because 'bad information' appeared on Wikipedia. But it was NOT 'bad information'. And Coppedge WRONGLY and arrogantly insinuated on 18 July "The millions-of-years dates are required by evolutionary theory. At the current melting rate, it would not take millions of years to expose Greenland. Nor would it take millions of years to accumulate all the current ice. Millions of years is the problem, not the solution." Millions of years are NOT required for the formation of the (current) Greenland ice sheet.

Fact.

Bob.

For whilst "nor would it take millions of years to accumulate all the current ice" is itself factual and not lying, from the wider context - just quoted - Coppedge is attempting a strawman attack against scientists. In strongly implying that they think (they DO NOT and have not since 1997) that the current Greenland ice sheet is 'millions' of years old. That is why I said he "appears to be deliberately lying".
Here's the link (which my previous post gave details of so others could read it even though I did not attach it):
http://crev.info/2016/07/warm-landscape ... greenland/

"Nor would it take millions of years to accumulate all the current ice. Millions of years is the problem, not the solution." Lying by Coppedge. Probably deliberate. NOT merely disagreeing with Wikipedia as Bob absurdly alleges. But falsely rubbishing scientists. Wiki does not 'disagree' with the real scientists - who are misrepresented by Coppedge. Coppedge is plain WRONG to suggest that scientists were invoking 'millions of years' for the formation of the current Greenland ice sheet.

[Edited post - now final at 2.54 am.]
a_haworthroberts

PATHOLOGICAL liars

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:31 pm

Bob Sorensen and Curtis Long.
"Naturally he's lying about you and the page again. He wasn't even named, the egomaniac." (Long)
"He gets furious when I tell the truth about his hero, Bill Nye. After that, I believe that the evil spirit to whom God gave him over prompts him to go on the warpath when we give evidence against evolutionary dogma. Speaking of DOGma, his hatred for biblical creationists makes him like one of those annoying little beasts, yap yap yap!" (Sorensen)

PROVE I'm 'lying'. Or rot in hell - you hateful hypocrites in 'Christian' clothing. (And where did I even mention Bill Nye, liar Sorensen.)

100% - they are DELIBERATELY lying since I know they have both read (and then ignored) my latest posts here.

Truth is pure poison to these Liars.

Putin and Trump belong to same LIARS' CLUB.

At it's heart biblical Christianity is extremely nasty and bigoted.

That's why the nice Christians don't act and speak like these reality-denying fundamentalists do ...

They will NEVER stop. But I will NEVER stop exposing them for the scum that they are either. I don't care two hoots whether or not they name me. It's about their appalling behaviour. If evil spirits exist, they are present in pathological liars rather than people who speak truth.

Tempted to mass email about this Curtis Long character - so people are warned never to trust his words (like they now mistrust Sorensen's words).

New thread title.
a_haworthroberts

Sorensen apologises to David Montgomery

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:46 pm

"AN APOLOGY. In a recent post about Emperor Yu and a great flood in China, I mis-read my source and misquoted Dr. David Montgomery. He did NOT say the China flood was the source of the Genesis Flood "legends". That inference was about the Black Sea "flood". I was copied in on e-mail correspondence, and he was a mite irritated. I apologize. Here's the post with a correction: http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2016/09 ... flood.html
-CBB"

Sorensen has amended the previous blog comment "Geologist David Montgomery made an off-the-cuff speculation that legends surrounding this may have been the source of the Genesis Flood. That'll be the day!" A claim not even Tas Walker sought to make - and which Bob now says was due to him mis-reading Walker. Sorensen has now altered his comment as follows: "Geologist David Montgomery made an off-the-cuff speculation that legends surrounding this may have been the source of the Genesis Flood. [EDIT: I misread, he said that about the alleged Black Sea flood. My apologies.]"

Four observations:
(1) when I challenged Sorensen in this thread on that very point on 22 September he either refused point-blank to fact-check and find out that he was wrong, or he did know/discover that he was wrong but refused (because it was me challenging him) to make any correction or deletion.
(2) Montgomery also wrote in an earlier email (but that was not copied to Sorensen so I have just forwarded it to Bob which I hope is OK with David and the onus is on Bob to read it not refuse to unblock me):
"Neither can I say that whomever wrote that creation.com note seems to have actually (or carefully in any case) read either the Science perspective or my book. In the perspective piece I noted that Ryan and Pitman argued for the Black Sea flood, and in the longer format of the book I also went into the subsequent geological arguments (ca. 2007) about whether the Black Sea flood was gradual or catastrophic. In neither did I come down cleanly on the Black Sea flood as the “true” source of the Noah’s Flood story — in both I only made the point that it offers one of two potential reasonable explanations, the other being an extraordinary lowland estuarine flood like that which devastated the Irrawaddy River delta a few years back (killing 130,000 people overnight)."
(Whilst what Sorensen NOW writes is not totally misleading, it oversimplifies the position and is simply echoing CMI's Tas Walker; but Montgomery did not agree much if at all with Walker's somewhat personal comments about him.)
(3) Walker's original words were: "Montgomery had previously published “The Rocks Don't Lie: A Geologist Investigates Noah's Flood” claiming it was an exaggerated account of a local flood. In that book and in his Perspective Montgomery continued to suggest the so-called Black Sea local flood was the source of the Noah’s Flood account." NB Walker did not quote ANY actual words written by Montgomery that backed up his allegation regarding a Black Sea flood. Instead he accused him of a 'sloppy attitude'. Bob - in merely parroting Tas Walker - is likewise failing to demonstrate that Montgomery wrote in either his Perspective or his book (or made an 'off-the-cuff speculation') that legends surrounding an alleged Black Sea flood may have been the source of the Genesis Flood.
(4) most obviously - that Emperor Yu Chinese flood did not even involve any excessive prolonged rainfall (totally unlike the accounts in Genesis)!

PS at 12.54 am BST: note the extreme nastiness of Curtis Long under Sorensen's apology (he'll be furious when he discovers that yours truly helped engineer the apology).

PPS at 1.02 am: If I was Montgomery I would probably accept Sorensen's new wording as he said 'may have been' rather than 'was'. But it appears that Walker - who asked never to receive my emails in future but perhaps he is reading this - seriously misrepresented Montgomery's view.

[Edited post - now final at 1.02 am.]
a_haworthroberts

Sorensen and Long - pure Evil

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:15 am

https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/ (see under a post dated 27 September)

"Now the lying criminal claims he's saved the world from you, and wants to save it from me too!"
LIAR Long (I am neither a liar nor a criminal as he maliciously alleges and the hateful cowardly hypocrite has failed to even try to prove it - and I have already told email recipients of his extreme nastiness eg in insinuating that Sorensen should not have apologised to Montgomery)
"He admits that God exists, and indirectly admits he hates God. No wonder, then, that he also hates God's people. The Bible is shown to be right once again."
LIAR Sorensen. I hate LYING YOUNG EARTH CREATIONISTS. And you can STICK your fundie and dishonest insinuations that I am confirming the Bible or that I am a 'liar' because the Bible 'says so'.

The Bible suggests at Revelation 21:8 that (real) liars will end up in a lake of fire. I guess 'The Question Evolution Project' have deleted that verse.

I think Long may need to go on an anger management course.

Especially as he works in Law Enforcement.
a_haworthroberts

Emails

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:54 pm

Sorensen and a couple of his ardent followers have been sending emails about myself and about this forum, which I have replied to [but the moderator of this forum needs to respond to one of the messages which is from someone claiming he has been 'banned' from the forum*]. Since Bob refuses to receive and read my emails (why could that possibly be :) I am posting my response here for his information:

"(1) Bob's email:
"Nonexistent professor?" So are 'Professor Tertius'' messages generated by a robot or a computer rather than a human eh Bob? Pathetic. You know no more about his real identity than I do - but that does not stop you from making up your own 'facts' about him. (And then accidentally or deliberately not even copying him in - NB Prof Tertius, I am now doing so.)

Bob then wails "Yup, looks like he's done a passel of defamation, libel, and outright lying". Try to identify just ONE example of me 'lying' on the BCSE community forum, Bob. Just ONE.

And then there's another malicious LIE:
"How about where he started lashing out at Curtis Long and making things up about him? "... note the extreme nastiness of Curtis Long under Sorensen's apology"."
THIS is what Long wrote on Sorensen's facebook on 29 September (see attached photo) implying strongly that Prof Montgomery did not deserve an apology and also alleging that he was 'discredited' even though - as I have shown at the BCSE forum - Tas Walker failed to discredit him:
"Nice that you apologized to that discredited geologist."
That remark is what I was referring to, Bob. As you well know. In fact I now see that Long has also helpfully attached a photo of the same remark. He claims he was 'not' being nasty. You may care to judge for yourselves.

The people making up 'facts' are Sorensen, Long and Gordons.

(2) Bob's latest, weekend, attack:
While I am at it, let me deal with Sorensen's latest cowardly attack, here:
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2016/10 ... ality.html (dated 8 October)

He is whinging about this recent set of postings (especially what I wrote in a couple of instances on 30 September):
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&p=51064&hilit=emperor#p51064

I acknowledged in that BCSE thread that Sorensen had apologised for totally misrepresenting Professor David Montgomery but queried why it had taken him so long (it was only when Montgomery complained by email) when I had pointed out Sorensen's error days beforehand. I also pointed out very misleading earlier online comments about Montgomery's views that had previously been posted by CMI's Tas Walker - which Sorensen appeared to take as 'gospel' (other than confusing Chinese flood with Black Sea flood). And I mentioned lying by another Sorensen supporter - one Curtis Long who I see Sorensen has chosen to copy in. I then let the matter drop. It has been dropped for more than a week.

So what has Sorensen to say about me on 8 October? These LIES (see my annotations within square brackets):
"There was a post I did about the legendary Emperor Yu and a "great flood" in China. In my introduction, I made a reference to a remark that a geologist made on how this flood may have been the source of the Genesis Flood legends, which I obtained from the article to which I had linked. A furious misotheist declared me a liar [Sorensen's statement was PLAIN WRONG - which of course is why he finally corrected it after the geologist in question emailed him; but I did NOT call Sorensen a liar. I wrote "unless you can provide chapter and verse showing that Montgomery suggested that this CHINESE (not Black Sea in case you are a teeny weeny bit confused) 'Great Flood' legend may have been the/a source of the 'Genesis Flood' you are (in this case) either sloppy and incompetent or else a pathological liar".] His "logic" was because he could not read the article in Science magazine, which required payment or membership in the American Association for the Advancement of Science [total LIES - I made my statement because I read an article by Tas Walker that Sorensen was highlighting, including Walker's links, and found a mismatch between the false claims by Walker and the false claim - now corrected - of Sorensen]. (Obviously, the creationary scientist to whom I linked has read the full article.) He was sure that what I cited was not said by the geologist [it was NOT], so I was declared "either sloppy and incompetent or else a pathological liar"." [and I have been vindicated - but only when the geologist himself intervened ie when I 'Haywire' tell the truth about his claims as I always seek to do Sorensen simply ignores me (because he has an agenda of producing false claims and totally dishonest propaganda and he does not like me upsetting his agenda with 'mere' awkward and contrary facts).]

Although Sorensen does not want his readers to do this (and they might not search online which is something he never encourages), you all can - if you choose to - read in full what I ACTUALLY said on 22 September, and see the proper context, here:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&start=675
Including:
"
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2016/09 ... flood.html [original version]
"Geologist David Montgomery made an off-the-cuff speculation that legends surrounding this may have been the source of the Genesis Flood. That'll be the day!" WHERE, Bob?
and:
"Bob: unless you can provide chapter and verse showing that Montgomery suggested that this CHINESE (not Black Sea in case you are a teeny weeny bit confused) 'Great Flood' legend may have been the/a source of the 'Genesis Flood', you are (in this case) either sloppy and incompetent or else a pathological liar.
WHICH is it?
I am sure Montgomery has NOT said what you claim he said 'off-the-cuff'. So it's either sloppy incompetence or deliberate lying.
If it is the former you will of course CORRECT your blog.
If it is the latter you will not.
If you are feeling unwell, I understand (I am feeling a little bit 'under the weather' this week with er a urinary tract infection)."

From reading his blog of 8 October and following the link to his amended earlier article of 22 September one would assume that the 'furious misotheist' was criticising Sorensen, on an 'unimportant forum', for no valid reason - and that it was only by sheer chance that I happened to be correct (but I knew my facts - and I also did not I repeat did not call Sorensen 'a liar' on 22 Sept). Non-regular readers of 'Piltdown Superman' might also not realise - because he fails to link to the BCSE thread - that it took Sorensen a WEEK to correct his rather silly and basic error of 22 September even though I highlighted it on a forum that he regularly looks at. And that he ONLY did this after the geologist in question complained to him via email. This is how Sorensen deceives his followers - and demonises persistent opponents.

There's yet more Sorensen lying on 8 October, viz "Suppose an atheist dislikes something a creationist says because he cannot deal with the content [Sorensen's claim that I "cannot deal with the content" is 100% UNTRUE (and of course malicious).] He usually tries to finagle a way to demonize the creationist and get others to join in."

And even MORE lying:
"The atheopath tried to "correct" me [NO - I tried to correct him not 'correct him you liar - you were plain wrong and I KNEW it] by posting in an unimportant forum, but was using bad reasoning [garbage] and correcting the wrong thing, [garbage] since Science magazine was the wrong place to look for the quote. When the geologist that I misquoted included me in a group mailing, I saw where my error was [you are either stupid or a malicious liar because you should have seen that you were plain WRONG as soon as you saw my post of 22 Sept], corrected it, and issued an apology (for which he thanked me in an e-mail). The angry atheopath is now congratulating himself for something that he not only had wrong himself [LIAR LIAR LIAR I had NOTHING 'wrong' about Sorensen's stupid mistake], but was only marginally involved in getting my attention to correct the wording. [I NEVER tried to take the full credit Liar Sorensen, I wrote on 30 Sept "yours truly helped engineer the apology".]

And there's more!
"Many times, he has called me "evil" [that's true!] and is constantly playing the "Gotcha!" game (looking for something to ridicule) [and Bob provides plenty of falsehoods for me to enjoy exposing], as well as inaccurately calling all biblical creationists "liars" [I have met/read the words of about three online who appear not to be liars - Todd Wood, David Bump and Kurt Wise]. He has no credibility, so there was no need for me to consider his incoherent rants [I have plenty of credibility which is why you keep targeting me or my words!].

And there are these strange laments from Bob:
"Others who challenged the religion of evolutionism that dominates the Bigots Constructing Secular Evolutionism forum are attacked and driven away, yet Haywire insists that I join and "debate" there." Bob's a coward. But I suppose that if I had made repeated false accusations against people that I could not possibly defend or justify, I too would hesitate to visit a forum frequented by all the people that I falsely libelled (especially if some of them clearly understood science better than me as well).

I know of NO YEC who was driven away from the BCSE forum by me. Rather I have INVITED Bob to come there are defend himself and engage properly one to one with some of his various critics instead of demonising them from afar in a 'safe' venue where he gets to control who may and may NOT make any comments. But so far he has failed to 'man up' (Gordons at least has the guts to try and justify himself at the BCSE) - and that does not look like changing any time soon!

(3) Previous Sorensen blog claim (I do realise you may be stifling a yawn due to reading about this person's misdemeanours by now so feel free to omit or postpone reading Part 3 - and go straight to the Conclusion of this message):

Meanwhile, since we are talking about the proclamations of Sorensen, three of us (me, Tertius and one other person who has been spared these emails from Gordons and Sorensen) have recently had a vigorous email discussion (I initially copied Sorensen in) about one aspect of his recent claim here:
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2016/10 ... -menu.html
"The overwhelming majority of fossils are marine invertebrates, and we get fish, plants, and so on. Mammals, not so much... Since the "fossil record" is kind of catawampus (the fossil progression only existing in textbooks and evolutionary propaganda videos), the best explanation for what is actually observed in the strata is the Genesis Flood."
Bob needs to understand that much of the marine fossil record dates from the Permian extinction - when there were widespread anoxic conditions throughout the oceans. Which means that no violent flood was required to 'rapidly' bury the deceased - gentler less fast burial would still have sufficed in the very low oxygen conditions, as there would have been very few scavengers or bacteria around. By contrast the flood as described in Genesis 6-8 - please read it if you doubt me - should not (if it created the fossil record as Sorensen says it did) have led to a fossil record where 95% of it, a figure YECs do not dispute, is marine invertebrates and by contrast land mammals, birds and crawling land invertebrates - the creatures specifically mentioned in Genesis - are rather poorly represented.

Conclusion.
The lying of Sorensen against opponents like me, highlighted here, is not accidental. It is cold calculated deliberate lying and smearing. He also knows that if he deliberately fails to provide full details and all the appropriate links, it will be difficult for his often crazed and bigoted followers to 'fact-check' and find out that he is spinning them a yarn for propaganda purposes (assuming they have an interest in facts and Bob cannot take the risk that NONE of them do). He also hopes I will be too tired to deal with his lies, because it is all rather time-consuming to deal with them. But, sorry Bob - NO such luck.

These people are evil.

Please fact-check me. I've nothing to hide and I encourage this.

* Addendum at 3.48 pm BST on 10 October; I see that the moderator has now confirmed that Gordons has not been banned.
a_haworthroberts

Really?

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:45 pm

http://www.biblecreation.com/2016/10/un ... nesis.html
"The way some people cling to their "deep time" beliefs, sometimes including evolution, while claiming to believe the Bible is mighty disconcerting to me. They are elevating man-made science philosophies to the magisterial position and are telling God that he is wrong. Scriptural teaching begins to unravel ...".
If it's not in the Bible it must be stupid nonsense, right (unless it's something undeniable such as the last 'ice age' in which case the yecs claim it was really 'in' the Bible all along - or a valid part of their 'creation science' at least)?
(I don't really disagree with the remainder of this.)
But this (linked to) is rather dubious:
http://www.icr.org/article/9587
It's clear that Hebert is willing to reject science if science leads to 'unbiblical theology' or an 'unravelling' of the Bible. With plenty of misdirection along the way to help his readers arrive at a similar position. Such as "these fossils are found in water-deposited rocks all over the world". NO. They are found in SEDIMENTARY rocks all over the world. Which includes land-based rocks and permanently underwater rocks and strata. "This would seem to be prima facie evidence for the Genesis Flood ..." Yes - based on first impressions ONLY. If there had never been a global flood would there be NO fossils or virtually NO fossils, Dr Hebert?
But Hebert - by failing to engage with real science and what material evidence REALLY points to - gets to the conclusion he desires ...
"The good news is that there is no good reason to believe in an old earth! [Oh yes there is (and simply trying to rubbish the Bible is not what I am alluding to as that would be a bad reason to believe in an old earth)!] The earth is young [Oh no it isn't!], the Flood really did occur [Oh no it didn't!], and the scientific evidence is consistent with the claims of Scripture [Oh no it isn't (try much of Genesis 1 for starters)!]. Christians must, and can, stop uncritically accepting agenda-driven claims about Earth history made by secular scientists who deny the existence and revelation of God. [there is no agenda; and plenty of solid Christians accept the realities that Hebert labels as mere claims by 'secular' ie unbiased 'scientists']
a_haworthroberts

YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:21 am

http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2016/10 ... dview.html
"Many humanists, evolutionists, and others with a materialistic mindset want us silenced. To reach this goal, our legal rights have been challenged directly and indirectly. Barring legal means to stifle us, those who hate God and the Bible seek to demonize us through ridicule, misrepresentation, outright lies, and more."
I know from PERSONAL experience that if I expose falsehoods in Bob's blogs I am - according to him - demonising through 'misrepresentation' and 'outright lies'. I am NOT.

He is however correct about the 'ridicule' bit. I only ridicule people who deserve ridicule. Namely persistent liars.

And Sorensen has posted some new c**p online:
""Rules for Evolutionists on Dealing with Contrary Evidence", 4 minutes.
(No music for the first 14 seconds.)
We know how evolutionists operate. (Well, the trolls on the Internet, that is.) Facts and evidence against evolution and in favor of creation/Intelligent Design are attacked instead of faced. The people who believe and present the truth are also attacked. Your playbook has fallen into our hands..."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3qp0qf ... e=youtu.be
So I devoted 4 minutes of my life to this assault upon truth, reason, and my ears as well as my eyes. Sick people usually feel better after vomiting.

And then there's this bit of stupidity too:
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2016/10 ... m=facebook
"In reality, stromatolites support the Genesis Flood models of biblical creationists and refute evolution".
Except that not even YECs claim the recently discovered (possible) stromatolites were formed by creatures whose (very very early) death/fossilisation occurred 'during Noah's Flood':
https://answersingenesis.org/missing-li ... k-problem/
And get THIS:
"This time, the consternation involves chemical evolution (abiogenesis, the alleged origin of life). Stromatolites have been dated a few zillion Darwin years old, back to a fictitious time when life was unable to evolve in the first place. Nice of them to continue to debunk their own conjectures for us, isn't it?" Only an science bigot would believe this, or claim to believe it.

Addendum at 2.45 am: Sorensen and Tomkins and Clarey pin their 'debunking' claim on a comment in the New York Times: "It leaves comparatively little time for evolution to have occurred and puts the process close to a time when Earth was being bombarded by destructive asteroids."
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/01/scien ... .html?_r=0
And did any of the YECs here (people who aren't like those beastly devilish evolutionists and look at all the evidence according to that hate YouTube video above) even mention the possibility that these may not actually be stromatolites (and formed by natural processes rather than by early life)? No. Of COURSE NOT. The media did though. I guess it must be the horrible liberal media spilling the beans again!
Either way, it's an exciting discovery.

Further addendum at 10.22 pm BST on 15 October. He's still whining on his Facebook about people who disagree with him:
"Have you ever noticed that atheists and anti-creationists are becoming more vituperative, furious, and downright childish? Seems like it happens more and more, in conjunction with the truth of creation being presented. Notice that they actually dodge issues, comments, and questions that they need to address, and instead, attack people and organizations. They call us "immoral", "liars", "scam artists", and so on without any evidence other than, "You said stuff about evolution and atheism I don't like and can't refute, so you're a liar!" or somesuch. Then they wonder why they're not taken seriously by thinking people -CBB"
a_haworthroberts

Yet more YEC lying bigotry

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:58 pm

Anti-science and YEC extremist David Coppedge is off (his rocker) again:
http://crev.info/2016/09/birds-and-pter ... -together/

"Does it make evolutionary sense to find birds flying with pterosaurs?" YES.

"This adds to the conundrum of what happened to the pterosaurs. If they were not stressed by competition, but lived right alongside flying birds, why did they go extinct with the dinosaurs?" Because the catastrophe 66 million years ago was so severe that neither dinosaurs nor pterosaurs could survive it.

And many of today's birds did NOT go extinct 66 million years ago because they had not yet evolved from their dinosaur and/or 'early bird' ancestors. Something Coppedge fails to 'wonder' about. As for those which did already exist 66 million years ago (some modern bird families had already appeared by the end of the Mesozoic Era), it's thought they had a better chance of surviving the suspected comet impact because they were small, because (unlike dinosaurs) they could fly, and perhaps because they had bigger brains comparatively than the reptiles.

"Pterosaurs appear fully formed in the fossil record, already as strong flyers. They survive over 100 million Darwin Years, and then vanish. Does that make evolutionary sense?" YES. Perfect 'evolutionary sense'. (All the Coppedge bigot does to suggest otherwise is post a link to a stupid bigot anti-evolution 'Darwin dictionary' presumably written by him.)

But Cowboy Bob liked the article so maybe you should like it too:
http://radaractive.blogspot.co.uk/2016/ ... aries.html
"When you see the typical diorama or drawings of dinosaurs, they often include pterosaurs. But not birds. No, they don't cotton to showing birds because that fouls up the Darwinian storyline for the evolutionists who believe that dinosaurs evolved into birds." Oh, no it DOESN'T. (Also the first pterosaurs pre-dated the first birds.)
"Now, don't y'all be going haywire on me and put words in my mouth ...". I have never done that - and assuming Bob is referring to me in using the word 'haywire' he is LYING.
THIS is what I did as Bob knows FULL WELL:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&p=50979&hilit=crocodilian#p50979
He basically sought to confuse people by implying that although most YECs do accept that Leviathan in the Bible (book of Job) was a crocodilian, maybe just maybe it could have been a long-extinct 'dinosaur' instead. And then, instead of correcting his deliberate misdirections, came out with MORE propaganda:
http://radaractive.blogspot.co.uk/2016/ ... bible.html 'What About Dinosaurs in the Bible?' (dated 18 Sept 2016)
Sorensen then mentioned that maybe Leviathan could have been "A crocodile-type dinosaur ... called Sarcosuchus.". What a STUPID LIAR. Not even the mainstream YEC ideologues lie like that! As CMI's Lita Cosner wrote in an article dated December 2013, "The best explanation seems to be that the Leviathan in Job was a giant crocodile known as Sarcosuchus ...". Not a 'crocodile-type dinosaur' liar Bob. A crocodile. As I TOLD you HERE in late August 2016. Another example of Bob IGNORING facts in favour of PROPAGANDA.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcosuchus
The person doing the 'atheo-fascist' name-calling by blog is the real 'fascist' here I suggest. As are one or two of his extremely vocal email supporters.
a_haworthroberts

Does this make you love YECs?

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:49 am

"Sometimes, I think evolutionists have this view of themselves. They want to set us straight, doggone it! Look at the blatant bullying, misrepresentations, outright lies, ridicule, and seething hatred for biblical creation on the Web, in forums, comments on creationist Pages, and so on to see what I mean.
Ironically, the typical village evolutionist parrots outdated and false "science", and uses terrible logic, in his efforts to shut us up. Learn some logic, read up on the evidence refuting evolution and creation that is presented here and at the creation science ministries, and you can easily spot their efforts to steamroll over you. -CBB"

How 'loveable'.

Care to provide just ONE example of ONE anti-YEC behaving in the way complained about (and rather than successfully setting them straight you instead ban anti-YECs from your facebook even if they only present 'outdated and false science' or demonstrate 'terrible logic')?

Or were you talking about me. In which case we already know that you CAN'T despite years of trying.

Only the un-inquisitive fools who follow Bob as fans will whinge - as he encourages - about being 'steamrolled'. Instead of checking the facts of the case from BOTH viewpoints rather than just the YEC one.
a_haworthroberts

No, it does not

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:18 am

https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman
"We're under no obligation to acquiesce to demands of atheopath stalkers with the intellectual acumen of rabid polecats, but the answer was already in place, so it's easy.
Haywire the Stalker was angry about the "out of the way" cartoon, "Care to provide just ONE example of ONE anti-YEC behaving in the way complained about (and rather than successfully setting them straight you instead ban anti-YECs from your facebook even if they only present 'outdated and false science' or demonstrate 'terrible logic')?"" (He then ie on 26 October, three days after his original tirade, posted this bit of propaganda - which he appears mighty proud of even though it's barely readable:
https://m.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superma ... e_internal)

LIAR.
LIAR.
LIAR.

THIS is what this hateful self-important 'Christian' wrote on 23 October:
"Sometimes, I think evolutionists have this view of themselves. They want to set us straight, doggone it! Look at the blatant bullying, misrepresentations, outright lies, ridicule, and seething hatred for biblical creation on the Web, in forums, comments on creationist Pages, and so on to see what I mean.
Ironically, the typical village evolutionist parrots outdated and false "science", and uses terrible logic, in his efforts to shut us up. Learn some logic, read up on the evidence refuting evolution and creation that is presented here and at the creation science ministries, and you can easily spot their efforts to steamroll over you. -CBB".

THIS is what I wrote in response, here (note his quote-mining on 26 October):
"How 'loveable'.
Care to provide just ONE example of ONE anti-YEC behaving in the way complained about (and rather than successfully setting them straight you instead ban anti-YECs from your facebook even if they only present 'outdated and false science' or demonstrate 'terrible logic')?
Or were you talking about me. In which case we already know that you CAN'T despite years of trying.
Only the un-inquisitive fools who follow Bob as fans will whinge - as he encourages - about being 'steamrolled'. Instead of checking the facts of the case from BOTH viewpoints rather than just the YEC one."

The fantasist serial liar claims that he had already put 'in place' an answer to my enquiry ie he's falsely alleging that I am stupid and 'stalking' for no valid reason. The fantasist serial liar is lying once again. (I have taken two photos of his facebook post of 23 October to show that there was and is NO attachment providing evidence of ANY anti-YEC committing ANY of the alleged 'crimes' - my word - that Sorensen is nevertheless whining about; he simply did NOT give ANY example of even one identifiable evolutionist indulging in "blatant bullying, misrepresentations, outright lies, ridicule, and seething hatred for biblical creation on the Web" or of them parroting "outdated and false "science"" or using "terrible logic". Not one.)

Oh and even if I post about Bob HERE I am still 'stalking'. I guess he is stalking me too, then - by writing ABOUT me. Blatant double standards can be added to Bob's list of the fruits of the Spirit. Oh and along with refusing to answer valid questions - this thread is a partial record of his refusing to answer ANY question about his wild claims and his objectionable online behaviour, even if he is kind to his cat in 'real life', and instead trying to CHANGE the subject with fresh false allegations against, well, 'the world'.

Good luck with the brainwashing Bob and Curtis. And please tell us all about those crocodile-type dinosaurs. We're intrigued.
a_haworthroberts

Evil

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:17 pm

Around two hours after I made the post above this one, Sorensen re-posted his nonsense. A lie does not become truthful if you repeat it, however.
https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman
"Re-posting, since using my mobile gave ultra-small pictures. -CBB
Fallacies Illustrated photo album.
We're under no obligation to acquiesce to demands of atheopath stalkers with the intellectual acumen of rabid polecats, but the answer was already in place, so it's easy.
Haywire the Stalker was angry about the "out of the way" cartoon, "Care to provide just ONE example of ONE anti-YEC behaving in the way complained about (and rather than successfully setting them straight you instead ban anti-YECs from your facebook even if they only present 'outdated and false science' or demonstrate 'terrible logic')?"
Okay. Got a bunch. https://www.facebook.com/213606162067265/photos/"

Followed by:
"The narcissistic atheopath stalker that prompted this post rejected the conclusive proof of my claims and called me a liar:
"The fantasist serial liar is lying once again. (I have taken two photos of his facebook post of 23 October to show that there was and is NO attachment providing evidence of ANY anti-YEC committing ANY of the alleged 'crimes' - my word - that Sorensen is nevertheless whining about; he simply did NOT give ANY example of even one identifiable evolutionist indulging in "blatant bullying, misrepresentations, outright lies, ridicule, and seething hatred for biblical creation on the Web" or of them parroting "outdated and false "science"" or using "terrible logic". Not one.)".
What do you call these pictures, kitties and puppies?
Hey gang, this clown and the anti-creationists in the screenshots show what rejection of God does to the mind. One of the effects is seething rage at God and his people. Another is blatant stupidity. There are more, but I have to leave for work now. -CBB"
(And the thug Long has also chimed in with his own blind hatred.)

Sorensen is much too cowardly (no that's mostly much too mendacious) to link directly to this page. He prefers lies and seething hatred to facts. (He's also quote-mining me again so as to pretend that I did not write anything else.)
I rejected no 'conclusive proof' because there was no such thing and I have been right from the very beginning. He is LYING AGAIN.
There is nothing wrong with my mind, I have told Sorensen that I do NOT hate Christians but hate lying young earth creationists, and the only 'blatant stupidity' is NOT here but at 'Piltdown Superman'/'The Question Evolution Project'. He is LYING AGAIN.
"What do you call these pictures, kitties and puppies?" There were NO pictures on 23 October (just some cartoon) which is precisely WHY I challenged Sorensen here on 25 October. The link with text on it only appeared YESTERDAY, 26 October. NOT when I first commented on 25 October. I have the photographic PROOF. He is LYING AGAIN.
And the fascist follower of the North Korean style false propaganda blog alleges that I am stupidly 'denying facts'. I am not. I am exposing lies - and more lies issued as an attempt to deny and cover-up the original lie. The people ignoring facts are SORENSEN and LONG. He too is LYING AGAIN.
And if I was a 'fascist' as claimed by the real fascist I would be wanting Donald Trump in the White House and I would admire Putin. I DON'T.

Out goes another wide circulation email (with the photographic proof) which will of course be copied to both Sorensen and Long.

These scum never learn.

I post all the relevant links in a place which is open to all (Sorensen is too cowardly to come here) and which these scum CANNOT censor.

They do NOT. Everyone knows why. They are compulsive hate-filled liars and hypocrites.

I hope for these peoples' sake that hell does not exist.

Sorensen and Long are, respectively, narcissistic and fascist. Such people (and many of them aren't professing Christians of course) call people who tell the truth those very things. That is how they lie. There is NO accountability for their OWN behaviour. The will not judge themselves. So I will do it for them. Every time that that is needed.
a_haworthroberts

Compulsive liars and their followers

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:37 pm

There are many angry unbalanced hateful people in America, desperate to persuade others that those they despise are wicked and 'criminal'. We KNOW that.

Some of them are creationist Christians. One of them (it's neither Sorensen nor Gordons so you can probably guess by process of elimination who it is - clue, he works in 'Law Enforcement' in Colorado and his initials are CL) has emailed widely:
"Hitler Robbers says that I need anger management. If he indeed met with a constable. did he show the mails where he called people lyinig shit, cunt and other things? In the movie Liar Liar, Jim Carrey's character was a lawyer that was asked for legal advice when in lockup. The phoned advice was, "Stop breaking the law!" Hitler Robbers needs to stop stalking and provoking people."

That was after a previous missive which I also did not reply to:
"Perhaps the criminal stalker is afraid that a visit from two law enforement officers would reveal his illegal activities and that's why he considers himself "threatened"."

I have never behaved in a 'criminal' manner towards any of these people. I have never sent any of them a threatening message. I did send an abusive message to Sorensen (it was a (censored in pre-moderation) reply under one of his blogs not an email but Sorensen in an attempt to portray himself as a 'martyr to the cause' has copied the reply to some of his followers). The CONTEXT of my abusive message can be seen from my posts in this thread dated 5 and 6 August. Sorensen deliberately TWISTED my words in order to falsely claim that I was a 'liar'. He also ignored my offer to apologise for the abusive message if he would just admit that I was TELLING THE TRUTH.

I DID show to a visiting police officer THESE two earlier emails* from CL - on 29 October as I informed him and others at the time, and they noted their contents. I did NOT say to them that the emails were 'criminal' and the police officer did not suggest that they were. The messages could however be construed as threatening ie a threat to have me arrested. The emails' contents have been noted on police files and they encouraged me to contact them again if any further such messages are sent by the same individual. So far I have not felt a need to do that.

"This annoyance has gone on long enough for me. A couple of things to add. Mr. Gordons is right and Ashley Meshugganah-Roberts is wrong again. I haven't been to London town in years. I should ask the Chief for a business trip before February 2017. While I'm there, I can stop by [a road name] with Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe and straighten out a certain criminal cyberstalker and defamer on a few details such as he can't change reality by asserting to the contrary."
"Ashley Hitler Robbers is insane and puts me on his SPAM list. He LIES about anyone he disagrees with and then calls them liars. It's NOBODY'S FAULT that he is too stupid to use the Internet. Sorenson linked to and NAMED the photo album that spammer stalker El Supremo Hitler Robbers claimed was comics. I'd rather talk to intelligent people, and people who are not so self absorbed that they lie like rugs. Stop spamming me you idiot lowlife piece of filth. You have been warned about your criminal and libelous behavior before. We'll talk when I get to London in January."

Ashley Haworth-Roberts
PS This Law Enforcement person also claims that I and 'Prof Tertius' are one and the same person - which is pretty funny for both of us.
PPS I said I would ignore further emails from him unless they contained any truth. The latest message contains an element of truth. But it is necessary to get the FULL STORY out. That is what I am doing here.
a_haworthroberts

YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:49 pm

A blogger who posts falsehoods and provocations online every single day is fair game for non-criminal criticism and online 'stalking' (either at the BCSE forum or by wide/limited circulation email to other bloggers - since he bans me from his facebook pages and censors any attempted comments by me under his blogs). Only someone with fascist tendencies would disagree. Bob and one or two of his most angry followers (but NOT all of them apparently) do disagree.

(1) By the way, one of my recent emails read as follows:
"
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2016/11 ... ional.html
"I've had tinhorns deny that their logic and accusations have been refuted, and even go haywire in their denials of definitive evidence that has been presented. Many resort to false accusations, side issues (such as attacking a person's political views instead of the subject matter), and invective."
NO, liar Bob. In my case you did NOT - ever - 'refute' my logic and accusations. You just wrote that you 'did'. You provided NO evidence that SHOWED that you did. None. And you falsely called me a 'liar' when I pointed this out by email or on the BCSE forum that you did not.
Arrogant lying BIGOT. Oh I forgot - you hate truth so you have blocked me and you won't even read this email stating the FACTS.
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&start=690
A H-R
PS 'Refute' - "prove (a statement or theory) to be wrong or false; disprove"."

(2) And another read:
"
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2016/11 ... -died.html
No, liar Bob.
This is why Sorensen blocks emails and bans dissenters. So he can later post propaganda in ignorance of any prior debunkings. There is no accountability here. There is no genuine search for understanding. His sole aim is to produced biased apologetics ie propaganda."

But talking of people with fascist tendencies:
https://www.facebook.com/cowboybobsorensen/
A new Sorensen tirade, today ie 8 November:
"A certain narcissistic atheopath who finds any excuse to hate me as well as other biblical creationists is upset with my political views. It's no secret that I dislike Hillary. So what? That has nothing to do with the truth of creation. It's just an effort to poison the well.
This Brit has shown that he has poor knowledge of the American political system. He also said, get this, that Hillary is the only way to stop evil Donald Trump. Pardon? He has repeatedly dodged my challenges to show where he gets a consistent moral standard in his twisted worldview, and Trump is evil? Perhaps because he's not showing inclinations to revoke our Constitutional rights, especially freedom of religion.
This is what hate, atheism, mental illness, and demonic oppression does to people."
How nice. How 'Christian'.
And Hillary IS the only way to stop evil (non-Christian) Donald Trump, Bob. You are deranged if you think otherwise, or think that Trump is 'not' evil simply because he MIGHT not revoke some religious freedoms. (Even if many other foolish and/or fascist Americans, both 'Christian' and non-Christian, think the same.)

When I first accused Sorensen of hating Hillary (in this thread) - after he discussed his politics in ONE OF HIS BLOGS - he DENIED it. Now - on election day - he freely admits "It's no secret that I dislike Hillary." So, I was not 'poisoning the well' at all. And Bob is lying again.

What terrifies people like these is that one of their arch critics TELLS THE TRUTH. That does not fit with their bigoted, accusatory, worldview.

And of course the other coward Long has chimed in again:
"Ashley Haworth Hitler Roberts is insulting his fellow atheists because he's the only one to save the world from us because they're too stupid to think for themselves and need him. He should come down off that cross or whatever atheist martyrs hang on. A Clinton presidency would be the failed Obama presidency on steroids."

Followed by Sorensen egging Long on:
"When you go visit, take pictures. And get some audio. I bet he whines through his nose."
And again:
"On that Forum of Futility that nobody cares about: "
Ashley Haworth-Roberts
PS This Law Enforcement person also claims that I and 'Prof Tertius' are one and the same person - which is pretty funny for both of us. " Prove you're not the same person. (If he doesn't have to use logic, neither do I.)"

Since he (unlike me) uses a pseudonym and I do not even know who Prof Tertius is (other than that he is not me) and we have exchanged many emails some of which were copied to Bob, that is extremely hilarious.

This is the Prof's blog, liar Bob:
https://bibleandscienceforum.wordpress.com/

These people think they are oh so clever.

Any more of this crap and I WILL report BOTH of them to the local police. I am not joking. I have photos of these new comments.

I guess they are in a rage because they suspect that Hillary is going to win (and it wasn't rigged - unless you think the FBI tried to rig it AGAINST her which I suspect was more accidental/unavoidable than deliberate on their part).

These two people are evil.

Hope they don't see Paul Braterman's latest blog about the election ...

I have revised my view of Bob. I now think he is both a narcissist liar AND a political fascist.
a_haworthroberts

PS

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:09 pm

In my preceding post I mentioned an email I recently sent - reacting to this recent Sorensen article:
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2016/11 ... -died.html

In the email I referred to a prior debunking (Sorensen was referencing and recommending an AiG article by Troy Lacey dated 26 September and I had already debunked much of that article to the same recipients). The debunking was in a post I made right here, which I flagged in a wide circulation email in September. This is the post in question:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2967&p=51056#p51056
a_haworthroberts

Evil and despicable

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:35 pm

Sorensen is INSANELY angry tonight.

https://www.facebook.com/cowboybobsorensen/
""NO, liar Bob. In my case you did NOT - ever - 'refute' my logic and accusations. You just wrote that you 'did'. You provided NO evidence that SHOWED that you did. None."
Haywire's lying again. He knows these exist, and denies that what passes for logic on his planet has been refuted, as well as his admission to stalking. (This is not my entire collection, by the way.)
https://get.google.com/albumarchive/105 ... CA4_Cn0zKH
This should also prove interesting: http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2012/09 ... nge_9.html
"Any more of this crap and I WILL report BOTH of them to the local police. I am not joking. I have photos of these new comments."
Want some cheese to go with that whine? He posts on a public forum, and so do I. Hypocrite. This country has not instituted the Thought Police — yet. I hope that any alleged police will do their jobs and learn that Haywire has been stalking me for *years*, libeling and attacking me, and other biblical creationists, in various Weblogs around the Web, and he is the reason some sites have either stopped accepting comments or enabled moderation because he's more interested in personal attacks than staying on topic. He even railed about me on Amazon, for crying out loud!
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2012/10 ... cs-in.html
Haywire has no influence, nor credibility, even with atheists. Sensible people ignore him, many of the often 50+ recipients of his spam e-mails have resorted to blocking him.
Again, this is what blind hatred of both God and people can do, and it adds to not only mental illness, but demonic influence. Dealing with atheopaths is in my job description, but sensible people should feel free to block those who want to use the Internet to harass them.
By the way, he's complained that I don't link to that Forum of Futility because I'm "afraid" that people will learn the "truth" about me (appeal to motive fallacy), but he has also complained when I do link to it. viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&start=690#p51093"

I am not even going to try counting how many lies he has just posted on his hate page.

The b*****d is accusing me - yet again - of 'misrepresentation'. PROVE IT, LIAR.

And I've done nothing illegal or criminal. I've exposed a pathological liar who think he's a 'Christian' - just read this thread. I've done a public service. No wonder he and his lowlife follower are both trying to intimidate and threaten me. Looks like I've hit a raw nerve.

This person is pure evil.

Does he remind you of someone who has been on the TV News a lot recently? Making up facts and trying to whip up people into a frenzy.

More photographs taken.
a_haworthroberts

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations with Creationists