YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Creationist bloggers can be infuriating. If one has infuriated you by persisting in nonsense even when corrected, or refusing to reply to your criiticsm, you may feel driven to recording the fact. If so, you may register your disapproval here and hope a response is forthcoming.

Moderator: Moderators

Fascist and evil liars

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:01 pm

Addendum to the preceding post:

https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
''Curtis Long. If lying, vengeance, misrepresentation, criminal cyberstalking, excessive profanity, self-aggrandizing, aiding with atheists against creationists, calling God a liar are hallmarks of a Christian, he's a far better Christian than I am.''
''Look who Putin admires.''

These evil and sick cowards sure are on their way to hell. I am NOT a liar. They are the liars. As I will continue to prove on the internet.

Re-read the preceding posts here (notably mine at 20.52 BST on 16 June). These fascists are the people who will NOT address what I ACTUALLY say, instead they try to bully me into silence - because they cannot prove their hate-motivated allegations, because they are lies.

They are HYPOCRITES. They are COWARDS.

They are EVIL.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8834
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Lying religious hate-blogger

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:25 pm

https://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2019/0 ... ience.html

Yet more made-up and unsupported facts ie lies (he is mostly lying about me I believe). Listed below:
''Atheists and other anti-creationists are known for using labels in their attacks on biblical creationists, but those are ,,, used for building straw man arguments.'' No they aren't, they are a verdict on the people repeatedly making many times rebutted and disproven claims (such as that the universe is only '6,000 years' old).
''(One rancorous tinhorn says certain creationists "hate science" despite being shown that his claim is completely false.)'' Where and when was I 'shown' this?
''Many also like to say that biblical creationists use pseudoscience. Actually, the opposite is true!'' Flood geology is pseudo-science. As is how these fundamentalist bigots unbiblically claim that the reason for current global warming is the Genesis flood.
''Also, these owlhoots rely on appeals to emotion, not logic.'' No Bob - that is your behaviour, appeals to emotion. Such as labelling your critics 'owlhoots' etc. You are a total hypocrite.
''You are unlikely to find a cogent argument based on an accurate representation of what biblical creationists actually believe and teach, nor about what the Bible really says.'' Apart from throughout this thread, liar.
''It is an appeal to emotion based on misrepresentation.'' Oh no it is not. Those 'missing facts' aren't facts they are inventions of 21st century young earth creationists.

Sorensen is a lying propaganda merchant and rabble rouser who invents 'facts' and evades all scrutiny.

Rather like Boris Johnson MP.

These evil people know that there are, unfortunately, a lot of fools and bigots out there.

Some people may do some of the things Sorensen is whining about. I don't.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8834
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

YEC Bob Sorensen - evil liar

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:40 pm

https://www.facebook.com/cowboybobsorensen
''More and more I see that atheists are intellectually dishonest and cowards. They can't deal with the subjects so they attack the person (as is seen with Haywire for example)...''.

I attack (in detail) both your despicable behaviour and various false claims that you make (and your lies about climate change) LIAR. When I debunk your false claims you act like Boris Johnson and fail utterly (as preceding posts in this thread within the last 10 days or so prove to the world) to deal with the challenge - because you, like Johnson, are a COWARD and a FRAUD.

Unrepentant serial liars and hate-mongers - like you - go to hell.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8834
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

YEC Bob Sorensen

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:06 pm

Someone liked this pile of wilful but oft refuted misinformation that the YEC extremists persist in pushing in propagandist and utterly one-sided tabloid articles over the internet:
https://www.icr.org/article/five-global ... ung-earth/
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8834
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

YEC liar Bob Sorensen

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:17 pm

And someone boasts a lot and tries to taunt people:
https://www.facebook.com/notes/the-ques ... 236606536/
''Atheists and other Anti-Creation Trolls
That is a part of the territory. I have learned some things from them, especially about how people are bigoted and “think” with their emotions. Many of these tinhorns have given me useful examples of bad logic that I use in my posts and articles. Their taunts are invariably self-refuting and show their own misplaced faith, and are on the level of the special children on the special bus going to the special school who are making faces at passing traffic. My contention that belief in God and biblical creation is not about evidence, but is instead based on emotions and a spiritually-based rebellion against God. They reject evidence that refutes their incoherent worldview.''

YEC Bob gives you NO examples to back up his bigoted claims.

I give readers this thread.

btw bigot Bob also declares, falsely, that global warming is a 'leftist cause' (in a comment under something about Bill Nye). Which shows how extreme right wing (and anti-science and anti-people and anti-environmental) he is (and how he is a fake 'Christian'):
https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8834
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

YEC Bob Sorensen and the ICR

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:31 pm

http://www.biblecreation.com/2019/07/ev ... flood.html
https://www.icr.org/article/the-genesis ... evangelism (the usual YEC dichotomy that the effectiveness of evangelism must depend on either the affirmation or the denial of the global flood that Genesis hints at - surely the effectiveness of evangelism depends largely on who you are talking to and whether the death and resurrection of Christ is central to the message)

Why would some Christians deny there was a 'global flood' 4,500 years ago - unless there were strong scientific and historical reasons for doing so?

But the Bible fundamentalist Hebert ignores science and history because he is determined that the Bible must be 100% infallible. Thus:
''No, the Genesis Flood really happened. The testimony of Scripture and of the Lord Jesus Himself confirms its reality, as does science.'' He cannot resist making his false claims about 'science'. Science has revealed that there was no 'global flood' at all within the last 5,000 years (the non-random pattern of the fossil record does not support such a scenario either).

And still no dinosaur fossils found at the Grand Canyon as the worldview of these fundamentalist Christians would predict (and they would be glad if such a discovery was made).
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8834
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Happy independence day LIAR

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:58 pm

Email as sent:


The American pathological liar and hater 'Cowardly sorry Cowboy Bob' is celebrating independence day by lashing out at and falsely accusing his British fact-checker. Nice.

https://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2019/0 ... ience.html
''Hopefully regular readers have noticed that logical fallacies can not only be spotted, but apply to everyday life. Being aware of bad reasoning is mighty helpful when dealing with fake science, and are needful to see when politicians and false religions are being manipulative. One simply way to slow down any charlatan is to ask for them to support their claims instead of blindly accepting their assertions. See the fact-free assertions of this tinhorn for practice.''
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&start=1290#p52473
About that non-random pattern of the fossil record Liar Sorensen (and those missing dinosaur fossils at the Grand Canyon which you would love it if they were ever found). There was NO global flood 4,500 years ago.

If I asked this Liar to prove his accusation that I made a 'fact-free' assertion he would refuse - because he is a Liar who is full of hate and irrationality and extremism and dishonesty. So why bother.

These people are EVIL. They are of the devil not Jesus Christ, Which is why instead of preaching the gospel they instead deny reality:
''The coming ice age — I mean, global warming — I mean, global climate change — is a subject you cannot avoid. It is a leftist political movement that manipulates bad science concepts that are very similar to evolutionism. Indeed, alarmist climate change views are rooted in denying the Creator and in old earth beliefs...''.

The person calling someone else 'charlatans' is the real charlatan. An evil bigoted coward who will never ever man up let alone repent of his lying.

I will not be cowed by these bullies who wear 'Christian' clothing.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8834
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Sick in the head reality denial (and hate)

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:20 pm

https://stormbringer005.blogspot.com/20 ... rical.html

I sent him the following message concerning the above post:
''I think you need psychological help concerning your irrational hatred of people who are worried about man-caused climate change (including other Christians).''

He will no doubt double down on his reality denial and hatred in response. It's what irrational bigots do after all.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8834
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen and the ICR

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:19 pm

a_haworthroberts wrote:http://www.biblecreation.com/2019/07/evangelism-and-genesis-flood.html
https://www.icr.org/article/the-genesis ... evangelism (the usual YEC dichotomy that the effectiveness of evangelism must depend on either the affirmation or the denial of the global flood that Genesis hints at - surely the effectiveness of evangelism depends largely on who you are talking to and whether the death and resurrection of Christ is central to the message)

Why would some Christians deny there was a 'global flood' 4,500 years ago - unless there were strong scientific and historical reasons for doing so?

But the Bible fundamentalist Hebert ignores science and history because he is determined that the Bible must be 100% infallible. Thus:
''No, the Genesis Flood really happened. The testimony of Scripture and of the Lord Jesus Himself confirms its reality, as does science.'' He cannot resist making his false claims about 'science'. Science has revealed that there was no 'global flood' at all within the last 5,000 years (the non-random pattern of the fossil record does not support such a scenario either).

And still no dinosaur fossils found at the Grand Canyon as the worldview of these fundamentalist Christians would predict (and they would be glad if such a discovery was made).



https://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2019/0 ... amber.html
''Some tinhorns will say that God is a liar and there was no Genesis Flood, but they are willingly ignorant.''
There was no global flood 4,500 years ago. That is the truth I keep repeating. To this unrepentant climate change liar. I agree that a big hill covering flood is mentioned in Genesis. Such a thing is impossible however - and there is no historical or scientific record of it. The story teaches about God's judgement of sin however.

https://www.pnas.org/content/116/23/11345
''Aquatic organisms are rarely found in amber ...''.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8834
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen and the ICR

Postby MisterGordons » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:43 pm

https://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2019/0 ... amber.html
''Some tinhorns will say that God is a liar and there was no Genesis Flood, but they are willingly ignorant.''
There was no global flood 4,500 years ago. That is the truth I keep repeating. To this unrepentant climate change liar. I agree that a big hill covering flood is mentioned in Genesis. Such a thing is impossible however - and there is no historical or scientific record of it. The story teaches about God's judgement of sin however.

https://www.pnas.org/content/116/23/11345
''Aquatic organisms are rarely found in amber ...''.[/quote]

Once again the meat machine known as Ashley Haworth-Roberts is misrepresenting the contents of the post and displaying his ignorance of the laws of gravity when he says that 'a big hill covering flood is mentioned in Genesis'. He is also lying by omission that the Noachian Flood is mentioned all through the Christian Bible which he disbelieves in the first place.
Last edited by MisterGordons on Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MisterGordons
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:20 pm

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen

Postby MisterGordons » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:44 pm

a_haworthroberts wrote:Someone liked this pile of wilful but oft refuted misinformation that the YEC extremists persist in pushing in propagandist and utterly one-sided tabloid articles over the internet:
https://www.icr.org/article/five-global ... ung-earth/


Meat machines have Ashley Haworth-Roberts to thank. He saves them from science and the need for thinking.
MisterGordons
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:20 pm

Re: Sick in the head reality denial (and hate)

Postby MisterGordons » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:50 pm

a_haworthroberts wrote:https://stormbringer005.blogspot.com/2019/07/hysteria-over-climate-change-is-hysterical.html

I sent him the following message concerning the above post:
''I think you need psychological help concerning your irrational hatred of people who are worried about man-caused climate change (including other Christians).''

He will no doubt double down on his reality denial and hatred in response. It's what irrational bigots do after all.


Once again the meat machine known as Ashley Haworth-Roberts is misrepresenting the meat machine known as Cowboy Bob Sorensen. There were no Christians mentioned in the post. The only hatred expressed was by Ashley Haworth-Roberts who has openly stated that he wishes to destroy Cowboy Bob Sorensen. This is not happening and Ashley Haworth-Roberts is showing several narcissistic characteristics including doubling down himself on his attacks and throwing tantrums because he is not only failing but proving the Cowboy to be correct when he has dismantled the logic of Ashley Haworth-Roberts.
MisterGordons
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:20 pm

TQEP

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:56 pm

MisterGordons wrote:
a_haworthroberts wrote:Someone liked this pile of wilful but oft refuted misinformation that the YEC extremists persist in pushing in propagandist and utterly one-sided tabloid articles over the internet:
https://www.icr.org/article/five-global ... ung-earth/


Meat machines have Ashley Haworth-Roberts to thank. He saves them from science and the need for thinking.



Latest confirmation that Gordons cannot deal with facts and arguments from people he disagrees with.

And if he persists with false accusations I'll reproduce here the widely copied email exchange of 20 June. Where he attempted to show me as being 'dishonest' - and failed miserably.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8834
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: TQEP

Postby MisterGordons » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:26 pm

a_haworthroberts wrote:
MisterGordons wrote:
a_haworthroberts wrote:Someone liked this pile of wilful but oft refuted misinformation that the YEC extremists persist in pushing in propagandist and utterly one-sided tabloid articles over the internet:
https://www.icr.org/article/five-global ... ung-earth/


Meat machines have Ashley Haworth-Roberts to thank. He saves them from science and the need for thinking.



Latest confirmation that Gordons cannot deal with facts and arguments from people he disagrees with.

And if he persists with false accusations I'll reproduce here the widely copied email exchange of 20 June. Where he attempted to show me as being 'dishonest' - and failed miserably.


Note that Ashley Haworth-Roberts is also using the narcissistic approach of attempting to blackmail me into silence. He has never been able to support any of his claims of other people being dishonest nor can he show how his logic has been correct. Since he has lied many times about removing people from his e-mail list and refused to do so upon request we all know that his credibility is nonexistent.
MisterGordons
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:20 pm

Hate-filled false accuser Gordons is a fool as well

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:52 pm

I did not demand silence. But I did say I would expose your email lie against me of 20 June if you persisted in attacking.

Here, below, are those emails I promised.
Gordons:
''Why is Dr. Brown included in these mailings from the dishonest meat machine known as Ashley Haworth Roberts?
Once again Ashley Haworth Roberts libeled the meat machine known as Cowboy Bob Sorensen and conveniently neglected the link about the 'attempted suicide'. There was no attempted suicide. It was a tantrum by a woman with mental illness which is something Ashley Haworth-Roberts frequently does himself. http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/ ... ames-trump
'Highlighting how this person lies about Christians he hates to other claimed Christians who appear to love him. ' The rant that he linked to above has nothing about Christians. Ashley Haworth-Roberts seems to think that Creation Ministries International are stupid and will judge the Cowboy based on his complaints. The Cowboy has documented how Ashley Haworth-Roberts is an idolator and has made a god in his own image but rejects the Christian God and the Bible. He has made himself the Christian God and has judged others.''
Me:
''The whining liar and bigot Gordons is back I see.
There was nothing in the article to say she was not trying to end her life (and how do you know she was just having a 'tantrum' - people have such without taking knife to themselves). And the fascist Moritz thought she was trying to kill herself as well with his Hitler like comment about the gene pool or some such
Any further email nonsense from any of these three liars and haters will be ignored.
Gloating online over mental illness and self-harm, and trying to make political capital out of it, is despicable. And not Christian. But Sorensen, Long and you aren't Christians just bigoted young earth creationists.''
Me again:
''PS
Copy recipients will note how Gordons wilfully misrepresents the reported situation merely in order to try and attack me. These three people behave like this all the time. Their hatred of me - because I challenge their online claims and behaviour - is massive and consuming.
The article reports the perpetrator's words to responders - ''I’m tired of living in Trump’s country,,,''. It sounds like she wanted to die.
(I corrected my initial error. Gordons will not correct his LIE.)''

Gordons never did correct his lie. Because he is a proven pathological liar filled with hatred.

''He has never been able to support any of his claims of other people being dishonest nor can he show how his logic has been correct.'' I just did you evil liar. Simply by repeating my words from 20 June. Which made you fall silent because you were exposed as a liar and humiliated.

You are indeed dishonest. Just claiming that you are not a liar (and that I am) is just further proof of it.

The facts show that you are indeed a stinking liar and fantasist.

Is that hole big enough for you yet, liar?

Yes, I'm sure it is.

But you will come out from under your stone in a week or two and falsely call me 'dishonest' or a 'liar' again.

Because you ARE the liar here.
Last edited by a_haworthroberts on Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8834
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations with Creationists

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests