Liar Ken Ham versus Matt Walsh

Creationist bloggers can be infuriating. If one has infuriated you by persisting in nonsense even when corrected, or refusing to reply to your criiticsm, you may feel driven to recording the fact. If so, you may register your disapproval here and hope a response is forthcoming.

Moderator: Moderators

Liar Ken Ham versus Matt Walsh

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:08 am

Email as sent:

LATEST PROOF POSITIVE THAT KEN HAM IS A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR

US blogger Matt Walsh was upset (in a YouTube video of 16 November) because Ken Ham wrote in his blog of 20 October (without either linking readers to Walsh's previous 18 October YouTube video or quoting any of his words within it) that in his first video Walsh made ''the fundamental point'' that ''he is more willing to rely on man's fallible word than to trust God's infallible word''. And followers of Ham, after reading this, then accused Walsh of not believing in the infallibility of the Bible (which he denies is the case though he certainly rejects young earth creationism).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v08w_P9EIaw&t=5s
This fake news video of 19 November responding to Walsh, planned over the weekend and where comments are apparently not being allowed, is just the latest proof that Ken Ham, President of 'Answers in Genesis', is a pathological liar.

I'll skip over the usual stuff they come out with over it's not 'science says' it's what scientists say so it's just 'man's fallible word', and the largely false distinction between 'observational' and 'historical' science, or that there were pairs of 'kinds' (something at genus or family level) rather than normal species on the ark, or their claims about the 'problems' with radiometric dating, or their evading Walsh's charge that AiG and other YECs adopt an adversarial approach to science much of the time.

For me the KEY part of this self-justifying AiG video is from the 39 minute mark. They play a clip of Walsh citing the Ham sentence of 20 October that I cite above, where Walsh then explains that this sentence apparently led to people assuming (in an upset manner) that he rejects the Bible or doesn't think it infallible. He understandably suggests that his position was mischaracterised. But - certainly in this clip, the one chosen by Ham - Walsh does not say ''Ken Ham wrote that I don't believe in infallibility'' or words to that effect. The closest to that is him saying he believes the sentence (which did not quote him but referred to his 'fundamental point') served to mislead people about his position because of how Ham 'presented' it. This being something Ham is refusing to acknowledge or take responsibility for (all Ham does, just past 6 minutes, is admit - now - that he wasn't saying Walsh doesn't believe in the infallibility of scripture - yet Ham's followers read Ham's words that particular way).

But then Ken Ham lies. Twice. He protests around 41 minutes 30 seconds "where did I say that he said he didn't believe in infallibility?'' Followed around 42 minutes by ''I did not say what Matt said I said''.

But Matt Walsh did NOT say what Ken Ham says Walsh said he said! (Though at just past 40 minutes 30 seconds Walsh apparently misspeaks with ''I never once made the 'fundamental point' that 'we shouldn't trust God's word''' - but he seems to be referring to how Ham's followers interpreted Ham's sentence.)

(Note that Ham's second lie was also made by him just before the clip of Walsh is played. This is deliberate intentional cynical opportunist LYING.)

What arrogant hypocrites these fundamentalist people are. They never ever admit error let alone providing misleading information to their followers. Any problem is always wholly the other person's fault. And they want other Christians to be like them.

By the way I don't agree with everything Walsh has said but I see no evidence of him deliberately lying.

This message also goes to Walsh via his website.

In my personal view, if he takes up that Ham invitation he should confront Ken Ham over the latter's pathological lying on 19 November. He is now owed not one apology for Ham's clumsiness on 20 October (that's the more charitable interpretation) but also the bare-faced LYING on YouTube of 19 November.

I also see that AiG were flagging 1 Peter 3:15 before Monday's broadcast. They didn't pick a Bible verse that speaks against lying.

If you agree, please forward this message to Mr Ham. I believe all emails I sent to his email address (he's copied in) get blocked because apparently they cannot stomach that anyone identifies and highlights their hypocritical lying about people (and science and history).
a_haworthroberts

Re: Liar Ken Ham versus Matt Walsh

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:09 am

I forwarded the above to AiG via this page:
https://answersingenesis.org/forms/inquiries/
a_haworthroberts

Re: Liar Ken Ham versus Matt Walsh

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:10 pm

Also this:

https://answersingenesis.org/age-of-the ... -creation/ See the strategy being employed here by Answers in Genesis. They want to falsely depict Matt Walsh as a liar (or 'confused'/'deluded'). By pretending that Walsh's accusations that Ham mischaracterised and misrepresented his position on 20 October (which he did whether by deliberate lying or through sheer clumsiness and disrespect) are false accusations. ''Throughout his video, Walsh accuses Ken in harsh terms of mispresenting and mischaracterizing Walsh’s original video, and even demands Ken publicly apologize ... But Ken was not lying ...''.

Ham wrote on 20 October that on 18 October Walsh was making the ''fundamental point'' that ''he is more willing to rely on man's fallible word than to trust God's infallible word''. That is not the position Walsh was taking. He said (I paraphrase) that he interpreted SOME Bible verses, mainly some in Genesis, differently to Ham - whilst still regarding them as infallible.

Apart from what happened in October, Ham also spoke two gratuitous lies against Walsh yesterday (watch Answers News from 39 minutes to 42 minutes). Namely: ''where did I say that he said he didn't believe in infallibility?'' and ''I did not say what Matt said I said''. The reality being that Walsh did NOT say what Ken Ham says Walsh said he (Ham) said! Walsh did not try to put any words into Ken Ham's mouth. He quoted actual words of Ham's and explained how Ham's followers were misled by what they read.
a_haworthroberts

Liar Ken Ham defended by LIAR Bob Sorensen

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:27 am

Wide circulation e mail as just sent:

Many of you already know that there is an even bigger pathological liar within the international ranks of 'biblical creationism' than Ken Ham. 'Cowboy' Bob Sorensen of 'The Question Evolution Project' and similar endeavours. Who has just offered his balanced analysis of what has recently taken place between Ken Ham and Matt Walsh. An analysis from somebody who is PURE EVIL (I do not call Ham that but I have been calling Sorensen that for YEARS and I know that a number of people copied agree with my judgment of this hypocrite).

https://www.facebook.com/cowboybobsorensen
''New Article: "Matt Walsh and the Age of the Earth"

Matt Walsh has been attacking creation science, but does not use logic in his reactions. He is upset, and his bad reasoning and personal attacks have been exposed:
http://www.biblecreation.com/2018/11/ma ... rth.html''
Which blog article is typically combative and has no regard whatsoever for inconvenient truth. As far as I can see, Sorensen also fails to link readers directly to Walsh's video of 16 November.

''For some reason, he really got upset about the Ken Ham response and made a video.'' The (justifiable) reasons he clearly outlined in that video.
''He used prejudicial conjecture (using words without knowledge because he did not research the subject), ad hominem attacks, straw man arguments, and more. He also called Ham a liar.'' Whether he specifically lied on 20 October or was accidentally misrepresenting and mischaracterising Walsh's position then, Ken Ham is indeed a frequent liar - who lied yet again on 19 November concerning Walsh.
''If you call someone a liar but do not show valid reasons for the accusation, you are the liar, old son.'' Walsh did indeed give valid reasons for his accusation. And YOU are the liar here, Sorensen, You play the same cheating card against me too. It won't wash. It's pathetic and it is the reason why I say that you cannot be a true Christian.

I was going to say that Sorensen's blog also makes no mention of this - either because it is factually correct but would interfere with his narrative, or possibly because (with the site having been down) he might not have seen it:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3923
But then I saw that he HAS seen it and that - being the evil hypocritical liar that he is - he has decided to launch a cowardly and highly dishonest attack against it from the safety of his blog page (where the riff raff are denied a hearing because he just wants an echo chamber and a loyal fanbase kept onside).

So. Sorensen - assuming his brain can understand it and trust me it can - he has seen my words ''But then Ken Ham lies. Twice. He protests around 41 minutes 30 seconds "where did I say that he said he didn't believe in infallibility?'' Followed around 42 minutes by ''I did not say what Matt said I said''.
But Matt Walsh did NOT say what Ken Ham says Walsh said he said!''

And instead of addressing what I wrote he has come out with this shiny pile of manure:
''Such attitudes and actions are like those of a certain misotheist who hates Ken with a passion, and assumes Ham is lying. Evidence? In his mind, Ken Ham is a liar and the misotheist is right because he hates Ken (makes perfect sense).''
Actually I do assume that Ken Ham (and Sorensen) will lie. But then check to see whether they did. They don't always. Just often. And when they do I call them out. With EVIDENCE.
''His proof is by using the fallacy of repeated assertion, but all he does is display his bigotry'' LIAR
''and is logic impaired'' LIAR
''By the way, he also ignored the other creationist articles refuting Matt'' So what if I did ignore other articles. But that's another LIE. I sent an email criticising the recent CMI article about Walsh's first video. But the coward Sorensen blocks my email. So how does he know whether I sent an email about another article on Walsh or not. He DOESN'T. (But most of the rest of you, who were copied in - it's available on request - do.)
''In fact, Walsh called Ham a liar and demanded an apology for things that were never said [a falsehood about Walsh's 'fundamental point' WAS said in Ham's blog], and Walsh owes Ham an apology [for what? for calling out misrepresentation and mischaracterisation against him?]
LIAR. Two LIES for the price of one. In insisting that ''Walsh owes Ham an apology'' the bully Sorensen may be echoing the two Ham lies of 19 November, despite knowing them to be LIES because of my BCSE community forum posts. Posts which he has read because he is attacking them, and posts which clearly showed everyone how Ham lied (whether deliberately or 'by accident' and I suggest the former). Incidentally Walsh has yet to react to the AiG video of 19 November.

(No longer copying in Rev'd Jonathan Croucher because Bob Sorensen is not famous - or notorious - like Ken Ham is. And not copied to Alexander Gordons - because he gets upset.)

We are in a battle between Truth and Lies here. One where I think you will find if you honestly check the facts that the lies come from the 'Christian' and not his critic. I am not saying I never do anything wrong - but I am not and have never been a hardcore liar.

Of course hardline young earth creationists have a need of lies to help them 'win' an argument.

I have no need of lies. The truth about Sorensen is more than enough.

The man is sick. He needs to get some help.

And it's amazing how vicious young earth creationists can be - even to fellow Christians.

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving Thursday/Black Friday or both.

Even to that evil person Sorensen who I have been denouncing for lies and hatred and bigotry for literally YEARS. Even though he is sick, a pathological liar and pure evil, leading a gang of pathological reality deniers and bigots.
a_haworthroberts

A worse Liar than even Ken Ham

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:20 am

https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
''I lack belief that this Brit misotheist cares one iota about American Thanksgiving. He said, "Otherwise I would have also said 'SCREW YOU LIAR'." So, he said it anyway. I'm a liar because I said things he doesn't like and because he said so. Evidence? Unnecessary. This is an example of what rebellion against God does to the mind. [Link to my comment to him last night. A comment which linked him to this thread.]

SCREW YOU LIAR. My post above exposes your pathological hate-filled hypocritical lying - not only against me but against a fellow Christian. And you hate that and thus hate me. Well, God hates your lying as well.

(Photo taken. Including of the Thanksgiving Day bile against me underneath from the cowardly bigots who follow this intellectual coward. Just in case he repents and removes his Thanksgiving Day LYING. The comment underneath by Aaron Tapia makes no sense whatsoever - based on this and on my previous dealings with him I think he is borderline insane - the sort of person who has lost touch with reality and lives in an alternative reality, cannot make a logical accusation because he is full of twisted hatred, and votes for Trump. He needs to get urgent help*. And there's yet ANOTHER despicable lie from the hypocrite blogger - who lies by pretending I NEVER said things I SAID**.)

These people are SICK.

They are the ones spreading hatred and using blatant lies for 'Christian' purposes. I don't run a hate blog like them. I just call out their endless LIES - using this site or via email or via attempted comments under the offending articles that they post on a daily basis.

There are many decent Christians in the world. These scum are not among their number.

It sounds like they had a bad Thursday. Liars never like being exposed as such. (I am pretty sure that these people were liars before they were 'Christian', unless of course they consider that they have always been 'Christian'.)

* ''He hates God and people who stand up for God's Word. Ever notice how that weasel never condemns you or other creationists for your stance on the perversions and science twisting of the sex revolution? The rest of his kind are in favor of everything that is against God's design.''
** ''His purpose in life is to destroy. He would like to see me pushing up the daisies, but he weakly denies this. Since Haywire has said flat out that he hates me, and the Bible likens hatred to murder, I stand by my assessment. -CBB'' Ah yes, I'm 'Cowboy' Bob and I'm inventing my OWN 'facts'. Whilst for my part I have clearly stated previously that YES I hate this thug but NO I do NOT wish him dead:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&p=51439&hilit=black+market#p51439 (23 May 2018)
a_haworthroberts

Liar hypocrite Bob Sorensen versus Christian Matt Walsh

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:43 am

Email sent just now (not to Gordons because he gets upset):

'Cowboy' Bob Sorensen's lying caught up with him on Thanksgiving - and it sounds like it spoilt his day:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3923&p=52298#p52298

PS The fascist Tapia is accusing me of supporting the 'perversions' of the 'sex revolution' but I am being a 'weasel' because I don't condemn their stance on such matters. Well I've got news for the fascist (which he will ignore because he is a fascist). A fascist because he is declaring that nothing I say (or don't say) means anything because he 'knows' everything better than I do, and because he is claiming (because of the Bible apparently) that he knows my mind and my real opinions better than I know them myself.

The news being that in an email sent to several of you at 4.11 pm on 8 November, in a thread entitled 'Should have done better?', I wrote: ''Whilst it would not much bother me if 'gay marriage' and abortion 'on demand' were outlawed in the US, it does bother me that an anti-democratic authoritarian racist lying demagogue is occupying the White House - and many US Christians are cheering him on with varying degrees of enthusiasm.''

But the facts of what I think or say or don't say to or about Sorensen and his band of liars don't matter. All that matters is their opinions and their 'facts'. This is the twisted hateful semi- paranoid dishonesty of the hardcore fundamentalist who simply CANNOT be reasoned with because they are pathological liars and hate-filled tribalists.

They are pure evil.
a_haworthroberts

Biggest Liar of the lot

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:53 pm

Email as I'm just about to send:

The depraved hate-filled liar Sorensen is suggesting that the Christian Matt Walsh is a worse individual for misrepresenting 'creation science' than the non-Christian Bill Nye (for whom Sorensen has an irrational and all-consuming hatred because of what happened at the Creation Museum in 2014).

https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
''Of three anti-creationists who misrepresent creation science, Bill Nye the Propaganda Guy is troubled because he is no longer in the lead.''
[Photo]

I will flag this to Walsh - suggesting that given the nature of the person speaking this hatred he should take it as a compliment. Any misrepresentation of YEC by him looked accidental to me. Whereas Ham misrepresented him and then lied twice about him on Monday (and Sorensen approves of that and even says Walsh should 'apologise' to Ham).

Bob Sorensen the Fascist Guy. The man is vile.

But I guess I'm repeating myself.
a_haworthroberts

Yes - it's true

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:37 pm

It's official. Young earth creationist and Sorensen supporter Aaron Tapia is insane:

https://www.facebook.com/aaron.tapia.71271?fref=ufi
Me: ''The only fool here is you. Somebody who thinks he knows what somebody he has never met thinks about subjects that he has never mentioned to your hate-mongering hero. But you are correct on one thing. I am a victim of Sorensen's systematic and malevolent campaign of lying. But it comes with the territory - liars and haters don't like it when people tell the truth about them. Which is all I am doing, and have been doing for years. I'm not anti Christian. I am against hypocrites who call themselves 'Christian' and spend all their time lying online about people who disagree with them - such as Matt Walsh, Bill Nye - and myself. (Any further response will be ignored. I don't wish to spend my time arguing with you. I just wanted to tell you that your bigotry was dealt with on the BCSE forum - where anyone can see what juvenile nonsense you posted against me.)''
Him: ''You flaming liar and hypocrite! Admit it: You want Sorensen DEAD! According to Christian theology, hatred is likened to murder, but you're to stupid to understand the most basic things. Also, it's fine with you for Walsh, Nye and yourself to lie about creationists. Walsh is a Catholic, so he's probably not a Christian. NONE OF YOU have any right to misrepresent anyone and expect to be taken seriously. Liar and fool, nobody with half a brain or more takes you seriously. You're going to hell and the people you hate have tried to get you to change your course. You have God, so there's no hope for you.''

It is truly disturbing to see the mindset of some of the right wingers in America.
a_haworthroberts

Re: Yes - it's true

Postby MisterGordons » Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:49 pm

a_haworthroberts wrote:It's official. Young earth creationist and Sorensen supporter Aaron Tapia is insane:

It is truly disturbing to see the mindset of some of the right wingers in America.

Ashley Haworth-Roberts is not a licenced psychologist and cannot make such a determination. Ashley Haworth-Roberts consistently demonstrates an inability to deal with the substance of issues and prefers to libel people he hates. Ashley Haworth-Roberts trolls people and has trolled me as well and then becomes enraged when they have the temerity to stand up to his trolling. Ashley Haworth-Roberts resorts to labels and personal attacks which do not support his views. Aaron Tapia is right.
MisterGordons

Yes - it's true

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:00 pm

MisterGordons wrote:
a_haworthroberts wrote:It's official. Young earth creationist and Sorensen supporter Aaron Tapia is insane:

Ashley Haworth-Roberts is not a licenced psychologist and cannot make such a determination. Ashley Haworth-Roberts consistently demonstrates an inability to deal with the substance of issues and prefers to libel people he hates. Ashley Haworth-Roberts trolls people and has trolled me as well and then becomes enraged when they have the temerity to stand up to his trolling. Ashley Haworth-Roberts resorts to labels and personal attacks which do not support his views. Aaron Tapia is right.

And now the trolling starts. Happy Thanksgiving weekend, LIAR.
''Ashley Haworth-Roberts consistently demonstrates an inability to deal with the substance of issues and prefers to libel people he hates.'' LIAR.
''Ashley Haworth-Roberts trolls people and has trolled me as well and then becomes enraged when they have the temerity to stand up to his trolling.'' LIAR. It's not trolling. It's exposing lies and unChristian behaviour.
''Ashley Haworth-Roberts resorts to labels and personal attacks which do not support his view.'' LIAR.
''Aaron Tapia is right.'' LIAR.

And do not allege that I copied my latest emails to you. Because I did not. Because it upsets you. You cannot cope with it.
a_haworthroberts

Total depravity

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:08 pm

https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Super ... =3&theater (photo taken)
'' ... New definition: anyone who disagrees with Haywire the Criminal Cyberstalker is a 'fascist'. Now I understand.''

NO. You 'understand' nothing. You LIE. Again. 'Any' person who does not agree with me is not a fascist. Is that not 'logical' enough for you?

But Sorensen, Long, Gordons and Tapia are indeed fascist pathological liars consumed with irrational hatred. And also fake 'Christians' whatever they believe.

This thread highlights the depravity of Sorensen, Tapia and Ham and co. LYING and making demonstrably (I demonstrated it right here in this thread) FALSE accusations against a fellow Christian - simply because he had the guts to stand up to these bigoted anti-science fundamentalist bullies. One of them even claimed to know I had thoughts and opinions that I do not have. Including that I secretly support the perversions of the 'sex revolution' and that I 'want' Sorensen dead despite me repeatedly denying on this forum and elsewhere that malicious accusation.

These people are pure EVIL.

Remember, I have been saying this - and demonstrating it to be true - for YEARS.

Also that Bob is a coward weeping like a baby because somebody has the guts to stand up to his very public online bullying and bigotry.

Right minded Christians should publicly condemn and ostracise this bunch of fascists. They are Bible fascists, Bible liars and Bible hate-mongers. They have weaponized the Bible - a perversion of the Christian gospel.
a_haworthroberts

Return to Conversations with Creationists