YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Creationist bloggers can be infuriating. If one has infuriated you by persisting in nonsense even when corrected, or refusing to reply to your criiticsm, you may feel driven to recording the fact. If so, you may register your disapproval here and hope a response is forthcoming.

Moderator: Moderators

Lying US lunatics who will be in hell

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:40 pm

They're now even contradicting the Australian Prime Minister in their claims lifted from the World Wide Web:

https://www.facebook.com/cowboybobsorensen
''Leftists seem to always twist things and use any crisis to their advantage. The fires in Australia are caused by arson and bad land management (the same style Democrats in California use, and see what that got them). It's not global warming. Deal with it, hippies.
Here are two links to consider:
https://thecount.com/2020/01/06/austral ... FQjIOUieEY
https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/01/a ... 9EUUAzM4''

The people who will not 'deal with it' are these fascist US and other liars.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 9075
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Lying US lunatics who will be in hell

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:43 pm

a_haworthroberts wrote:They're now even contradicting the Australian Prime Minister in their claims lifted from the World Wide Web:

https://www.facebook.com/cowboybobsorensen
''Leftists seem to always twist things and use any crisis to their advantage. The fires in Australia are caused by arson and bad land management (the same style Democrats in California use, and see what that got them). It's not global warming. Deal with it, hippies.
Here are two links to consider:
https://thecount.com/2020/01/06/austral ... FQjIOUieEY
https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/01/a ... 9EUUAzM4''

The people who will not 'deal with it' are these fascist US and other liars.



An evil unrepentant hateful mendacious person calling himself or herself a 'Christian' is still an evil, unrepentant, hateful, mendacious, person (and also now a stinking hypocrite and a potential stumbling block for genuine Christians ie a they are cancer within 'Christianity').
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 9075
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Stinking hypocrite

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:26 pm

https://www.facebook.com/cowboybobsorensen
''German Greens: Use ‘Climate Emergency’ Declarations to Jail Deniers – Punish climate ‘saboteurs’
Looks like the fun folks in Germany are doing the "Ve vill rule ze verldt!" schtick again. Their Ministry of Truth may throw people who think for themselves and want to see the evidence that Greenies are suppressing into jail.
Nothing new. I wrote about punishing global warming deniers several years ago: [links]''

The only people 'suppressing' evidence are the global warming denial liars like Sorensen. Who NEVER talk about how human actions have changed the composition of the atmosphere.

Who is not and never will be a Christian and who will spend eternity in hell for his lies, hate, hubris, fascistic views and cowardice in particular.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 9075
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

YEC Bob Sorensen

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:31 pm

https://www.icr.org/article/microbes-si ... -surprise/
''They are thriving on the oil produced by the buried marine algae that was deposited during the global Flood.''
Oh, no they aren't.
https://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2020/0 ... earth.html?
'' ... this find also supports creation science evidence for a young earth''.
Except that first of all you people have to disprove a very ancient Earth. Rather than just assert a young one with reference to this location - devoid of any supporting evidence.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 9075
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Lying US lunatics who will be in hell

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:49 pm

a_haworthroberts wrote:
a_haworthroberts wrote:They're now even contradicting the Australian Prime Minister in their claims lifted from the World Wide Web:

https://www.facebook.com/cowboybobsorensen
''Leftists seem to always twist things and use any crisis to their advantage. The fires in Australia are caused by arson and bad land management (the same style Democrats in California use, and see what that got them). It's not global warming. Deal with it, hippies.
Here are two links to consider:
https://thecount.com/2020/01/06/austral ... FQjIOUieEY
https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/01/a ... 9EUUAzM4''

The people who will not 'deal with it' are these fascist US and other liars.



An evil unrepentant hateful mendacious person calling himself or herself a 'Christian' is still an evil, unrepentant, hateful, mendacious, person (and also now a stinking hypocrite and a potential stumbling block for genuine Christians ie a they are cancer within 'Christianity').



https://www.theguardian.com/australia-n ... -bushfires
The people who knowingly spread lies like these will end up in hell.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 9075
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Confused

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:05 pm

The ICR (and Sorensen) appear to think a great big fish (which is how the Bible verse from Jonah 1 is often translated) could be a whale:
https://www.icr.org/article/jonahs-whal ... miracles//
https://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2020/0 ... hales.html
Either the ICR are incorrect or they are agreeing with the Bible ie the Bible is incorrect. (But young earth creationists can be shown to be incorrect whereas it's harder to show that Bible verses are incorrect.)
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 9075
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Hate-mongering anti-science liar Curtis Long

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:49 pm

https://www.facebook.com/cowboybobsorensen
Found an older post from The Creation Cowboy here that shows how intolerant global warming nuts are. Free speech as long as it agrees with us and the consensus. ~CL
https://radaractive.blogspot.com/2014/0 ... rming.html?

Or you could start looking at the overwhelming evidence that recent and ongoing global warming is the result of human activities since the Industrial Revolution.

Oh look, a flying pig,

The issue is not free speech or tolerance, it is about people (often wilfully) lying, deceiving and pretending that their fake news is factual - and the need to confront such intolerant people so that the wider public discovers the truth about global warming/climate change.

Global warming will not suddenly stop let alone go into reverse. Anyone saying that is extremely stupid at best and a pathological liar at worst (and a hypocrite if they claim to be 'Christian').
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 9075
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

He wants to go to hell - and he certainly will

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:29 pm

https://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2020/0 ... lanet.html
''... the leftist-globalist climate change cult''. LIAR. 'Leftist' meaning everybody except those far right lying extremists who hate the scientific realities behind ongoing global warming.
''In addition, some people insist that the Australian bushfire crisis is the result of anthropogenic global warming, but that is the opposite of the truth.'' LIAR.
https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/about-us/p ... -wildfires

I do not have words to describe how evil Sorensen is. Beyond redemption, he will certainly burn in everlasting hell.

Facts don't matter to lunatics. They matter to the rest of us.

I speak as a not very faithful Christian. And yes - if Sorensen was banned from ever posting again on the internet that would be a good thing. And other conspiracy theorists LIARS too. We don't need these bigots. God will one day destroy them utterly.

''One loathsome humbug plays God and condemns people to Hell for presenting contrary evidence to secular global warming beliefs! Oh, please.'' LIAR. You have presented NO evidence for non-human global warming (not even a Bible verse). You will rot in eternal hell, partly for misrepresenting the Bible to suit your fanatical far right selfish agenda,

Just like I said. Evil and beyond redemption.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 9075
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

YEC Bob Sorensen - hate-filled compulsive liar

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:30 pm

https://www.facebook.com/cowboybobsorensen
''I almost forgot about that one, and it will be linked in today's article for The Question Evolution Project. You think Haywire the Criminal Cyberstalker is upset now, wait until his religion gets inconvenient truths in a couple of hours. If you study on it, he's probably on the prod because of the election results in the formerly Great Britain. -CBB''

No - I'm not a criminal I'm a thorn in the side of this pathological liar and pretend 'Christian' who is terrified about present day reality so pretends it isn't real.

(And the bigot nutjob thinks I voted for Jeremy Corbyn; I didn't vote for Johnson either.)

At least we don't have a virtual civil war like they do in America.

And apparently Sorensen will be lying about man-made global warming again later today. Am I supposed to be surprised?
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 9075
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:04 pm

https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
''... Secular scientists claim that a certain pattern in meteorites is evidence that they are millions of years old. This is based on assumptions and faulty science.''
https://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2020/0 ... lling.html?
LIAR.
YEC rebuttals are faulty science. And they are full of LIES. Such as this one: ''The stories are based on circular reasoning and assumptions have have no place in science.''
There is NO 'circular reasoning' in science. And non-YEC Christians and many others tell the truth about YEC. But YECs resort to the very lying and bigotry they accuse their many opponents of. A word beginning with 'h' comes to mind.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 9075
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Pretend 'Christians' on their way to eternal hell

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:39 pm

http://www.cowboybobsorensen.com/2020/0 ... tales.html?
Trump lies pathologically, notably about climate change and about his opponents.
Sorensen lies pathologically, notably about climate change and about his opponents.
Two selfish egotistical arrogant Americans (I am not anti-American just anti lying Americans).
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 9075
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Pretend 'Christians' on their way to eternal hell

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:47 pm

a_haworthroberts wrote:http://www.cowboybobsorensen.com/2020/01/trump-voters-and-fairy-tales.html?
Trump lies pathologically, notably about climate change and about his opponents.
Sorensen lies pathologically, notably about climate change and about his opponents.
Two selfish egotistical arrogant Americans (I am not anti-American just anti lying Americans).



''Instead of winning elections through better ideas and policies, they demonize the opposition. Using intellectual and moral bankruptcy masquerading as reason and moral superiority, they simply attack. Some of us still think for ourselves and can see their foolishness for what it is.''
That is an unsubstantiated slur upon people this right wing bigot despises - people who don't demonise the Republicans but simply tell the truth about them.

In other words it's the liar and hate-monger and attention seeker and fake 'Christian' Sorensen behaving badly yet again.

The whole Republican Party has turned into Liars for Trump. They are a disgrace.

Apart from Nixon previous Republican presidents (recent ones anyway) were decent people on the whole.

Trump is pure evil. A bully, a pathological liar, and a narcissist. (I could go on.)
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 9075
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

YEC Bob Sorensen

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:39 pm

https://www.facebook.com/cowboybobsorensen
''Being called a liar without cause by liars gives me that warm feeling inside.''
It does indeed. Especially when you know that they cannot (and do not even try to) prove their malicious accusation but keep repeating it anyway to try and gain and maintain an internet following.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 9075
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Curtis Long - evil (and cowardice) personified

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:14 pm

https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
''Unrelated, but did you see the post by Ashley Hitler-Robbers about the environmentalist whacko that wants people dead? The stalker is happy like a demented toddler who has been playing in his diaper then clapping and splattering his feces all over.''

He won't be saying stuff like that when he arrives in God's hell. God's knows, as I do, who the nazi liar calling himself 'Evolution is Intellectually Bankrupt Pseudoscience' is.

Greta Thunberg 1: Nazi Climate Change Liars 0.

I hope hell is big enough to accommodate all those liars and hate-mongers and shrinking cowards and impotent bullies.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 9075
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Curtis Long - evil (and cowardice) personified

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:19 pm

a_haworthroberts wrote:https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
''Unrelated, but did you see the post by Ashley Hitler-Robbers about the environmentalist whacko that wants people dead? The stalker is happy like a demented toddler who has been playing in his diaper then clapping and splattering his feces all over.''

He won't be saying stuff like that when he arrives in God's hell. God's knows, as I do, who the nazi liar calling himself 'Evolution is Intellectually Bankrupt Pseudoscience' is.

Greta Thunberg 1: Nazi Climate Change Liars 0.

I hope hell is big enough to accommodate all those liars and hate-mongers and shrinking cowards and impotent bullies.



The lying nazi nutter Long is ranting about this post:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3958

These people are EVIL.

Long will certainly spend eternity in hell.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 9075
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations with Creationists

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

cron